Reviews for Love Bites
Update soon please.
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Agree with the King of the Fallen ... You are good at this
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I swear I must have favorited at least half (if not more)of the stories you write. But they are all high quality so I can see how I like them. As always my request is for you to update, ja ne.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
if you continue this i beg you follow the flippin manga and ova series because the tv one of hellsing totally sucked big dinosaur bals i repeat dont follow the tv series of Hellsing follow the manga
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Man this seems like a good pair and good story, I want more up soon, keep up the good work
NeroSparda chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Now that I've checked out Hellsing myself, it seems like an interesting idea of a crossover on this. Plus, I like the pairing. Though, even though I know I probably couldn't pull it off, you should try and make Alucard a little bit more...eccentric. I mean, that's his whole bit right there. I mean, he comes off as crazy, but he's hella cool all the same. Of course, from what psychological mumbo jumbo the wikipedia said about him, Alucard will definitely have a respect for him, since Masataka is a mortal and has the power to give the fight of his life, even if he doesn't die. Well, hope you update soon and keep up the Third Spider story going on, ja ne.

P.S. I was wondering if you could update Shampoo's Husband anytime soon. I like to see what else happens with Shinji in the Ranma-verse with the ever sexy Shampoo.
A.J.M chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I like it the plot is so far good to my but I hop you will update this one soon along with soom of the other unfinshed stories
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Interesting Tenjho Tenge/Hellsing crossover and you've portrayed everyone rather well and you raise good points about Masataka and Ceras. Also the pairing of Masataka/Ceras sounds pretty cool as well.
ShadowedPersona chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
please please please update soon i've never seen,heard,thought of a crossover like this...I LOVE IT!.

Jess D chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I have to admit, though short, brief and simple its well written and to the point. I like it, you got a keeper here, it amazingly well thought-out with a highly interesting plot; it looks like the beginning of a great story. Keep up the great work, and update when time allows you the chance.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I may not be a big Hellsing fan, but I gotta say that its part in this is pretty cool.

I think I'm gonna like seeing how Ceras and Masataka's partnership is gonna work.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Is this based on the Manga? Cause the storyline options are much more diverse there.
bissek chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
The correct spelling of Ms Victoria's name is Seras, not Ceras.

You're working off of the TV anime version of Hellsing, aren't you? The fact that Seras' uniform is blue and not yellow is a dead giveaway. The OVA/manga version is much better developed, probably because the animators of the TV series ran out of material after the Valentines attacked the Hellsing manor and made the rest of the anime up (Except for the story of how Integra first met Alucard). They didn't even get around to naming Millenium as the force behind the FREAKs, let alone have the seven major villains (plus one double agent) from their organization show up. If you want to try working some of that into the fic, I'd be more than willing to help.

I'll PM you with some information on Seras that didn't make the TV anime that you might find useful to start.