Reviews for Love Child
PLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE!
MindMadness chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Return and update plz
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This idea of them falling in love is a lot better idea than maya drugging masataka and having sex with him
king Alpha wolf chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
Honestly I love the idea of those two hooking up and I think its great that you decided to make mya realize that she liked him on her own.
I'm looking forward to more chapters hopefully
REDxYELLOW chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Keep it up. I'm liking this story and I wanna see how utterly goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
incredible
Black-T3rr0rz chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
"But he doesn't have my skills, my powers!" Aya argued.

HAHAHAHA lol i thought i'd re-read this again, but this bit made me laugh uncontrollably i must agree with her though but in a different way, for example he doesn't have her skills, his are better and he doesn't have her powers, but as Masataka has proven time and again he doesn't need them.

Also in my own personal opinion Aya wasn't much without the sword, and even with that and the dragon eye thing Masataka was an anti-weapons specialist.

Are you continuing this?
Mr.1412the.Heaven.and.Earth chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
this story is very intresting, very interesting indeed... because takayanagi wants to be loved, it could mean that he was feeling lonely... but how can maya solve his problems... this story... i believe is the most complex, yet most intriguing and interesting i have ever read... i cant wait to read the next chapter.
Chaz chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I'd have to say that I agree with Tomas and Santhal on this one. Your omake ideas are fun to read but shouldn't be discredited at all, think of them like 'what ifs', which I'm glad you do. I agree 100% with Santhal that you seem to be forcing something to happen sometimes because it sounds as though you're kinda rushing things to progress. You did say that he's leaving at the end of the semester so you have time to flesh out the story and the characters as much as you really want to. Don't feel like you've gotta end it at Chapter Blah, just finish when you do and be proud of it. That's what makes a good FanFic...

A cool twist would be if something happened between maya's goals and her feelings. You gotta remember even a cruel girl is still a girl, and she still has a heart. You just need the right key to unlock it. (Oh wow, I'm thinking kingdom hearts lol)

I really do love what you've come up with so far, keep it up.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Tenjho Tenge should have been titled: A-holes finish first.

Oh! great sure knows how to draw some hot ladies, but he knows Jack & Ship (T not P) about how to tell or plot a decent story.

Take Nagi... he makes a bad shonen stereotype, a real "floating turd in the punchbowl" d-bag into the (laughable) protagonist of TT. Nagi alone was enough to sour me on what could have been a better series without him taking center stage.

He then trumps up a joke of a love triangle between Aya and Maya based on what can only be described as sheer stupidity (it was laughable from the get go), reinforced by immature characters who made either illogical or nonsensical decisions repeatedly.

But I think, most egregiously, our humble & true bad ass, "Mr. Nice Guys Finish Last" Masataka gets the shaft (literally) in all things. No love. No hot girls. No respect. He's little better than an oblivious, asexual monk masquerading as a teenaged boy who 9 times out of 10 saves the day (repeatedly) and never gets the credit or rewards he deserves for his heroism.

And who gets the limelight and attention? Nagi. Which is why I liked your first chapter so much (yeah, it took me a bit to get to the point).

I think you hit on the heart of the issue, and one I'd thought about constantly as page after page reliable "Mr. Nice Guy" Masa saved the day with nothing to show for his troubles. If it weren't for him their group would have been eff'ed a long time ago.

Nagi wasn't the hero, Masa was.

All that aside, I think you have a good first chapter, one that raises good questions. I see you're still writing here at FF so I hope you'll think about getting back to this, one day.
Santhal chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
As i wrote in most of my comments (just sayng that something is good or bad isnt a review) to me it looks like you wont be continuing in the story.

But that wont stop me from writing here because it was interesting reading.

To me it looks like youre in too much hurry to the goal, not wanting to make any changes in what this story shud be about. So as i read i get the feeling youre making the characters do things they dont want to. And cut them off when it looks like they wud have unnecesary tougths about what they are doing.

You shud let them do what they want even if it means going in an other direction than you planed. But it will feel like they are realy alive.

To tell the truth i have few ideas as to what shud continue so if youre interested PM me so i wont spoil here for the others if you leke them.

Anyways its pretty interesting piece of work you made here and it was fun reading it.
kingvampire00 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
gunman u need to update this one please
warfolomei chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
We need to have more
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
You know, I've thought for a while now that Maya hooking up with Masataka would be the perfect revenge against Mitsuomi, Aya and even Nagi. The big brother loses out to his younger sibling, the punk is rejected in favor of the straight man, and Aya is left knowing that the best she can be is a replacement in her man's heart! Ah, cruelty to a tee!

However, that's not what your story is about. This is a much more pleasant read. Tomas can easily see Maya developing feelings for a good-looking decent warrior extraordinaire like Masataka. She likes to tease, and he's a closet perv, so there would undoubtedly be some wild and crazy escapades in the bedroom as a result. Plus they have high levels of respect for one another already. And lest we state the obvious, neither of them has Red Feather powers, so they're like the pinnacle of what non-magical people can achieve. The perfect couple. What a pretty pair the two of them would make!

We like the idea of seeking out Bunshichi for locating single ladies. The guy must have a few followers of his own, after all. And that Omake where she makes her feelings known through combat could have worked perfectly as a future development in the story. Don't discount that idea just because it's already out there! While it takes some time between updates, we hope you continue to build this tale now that the series has ended. The two of them deserve a chance at real happiness, in my opinion. Happy writing to you!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2010