Reviews for Masataka Vs Godzilla
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Nice, funny too.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Lmao That was sweet! Masataka has the grit when he wants to show it and I can imagine everyone's faces when Godzilla walked away.
sonicmillenium22 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
ok this had better be your idea of a parody I mean come on Godzilla vs masataka Are you joking Godzilla took on the avengers are you trying to make masataka godlike or some thng ok I know masataka is a great fighter but godzilla do you think that masataka could take on thor or the hulk or ironman if so you must be on something way Godzilla way not something else this is an insult to any Godzilla fan o and one more thing Godzilla is a hero not some toll to be used in some time old cliché of hero vs monster love story please take this down I am trying not to sound like an asshole but this is just that bad most of your other stores are gold butt this I am sorry but you dropt the ball on this one please take this down
kingvampire00 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
He beat Godzilla,Godzilla of all the monsters. I don't wanna piss him off.
Ian Greene chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Uh, yeah, in case you didn't ALSO notice in Wikipedia of any of the Godzilla movies is that if you look really closely, you'll find that Godzilla is NOT GREEN! He is charcoal gray.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Masataka kicks ass. Another one bites the dust, ja ne.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Who ever would of thunked it lol
it'sacloudyday chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
what the hell was that all about? Masataka and godzilla...that's stupid but its fairly good enough. you just made Mitsuomi look like some kind of coward(but he realy is...somehow) MitsuomixMaya fans will kill you-but since this story has a MasatakaxMaya pairing, i think they'll understand. there were a lot of parts in the story that i found hilarious although some were just trying to be funny. nice job, it was good. Its nice to see some crazy stories once in a whie.
Neferius chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Every so often I come across a title that grabs my attention. This was one of those.

The battle was as good as can be considering their sizes, just like you said. Using his ki was also a good touch.

What next? King Kong vs a bikini. (I'd work)

Read ya Later.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Well I thought this was rather original and worth reading. Seriously, how many people would think to pit a martial artest against a 300-foot radioactive dinosaur?