Reviews for Inclement Weather
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hahaha, Atobe you narcissist, but the snark definitely gives chemistry to this pair! XD
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was the funniest shit I ever read, and my first Tango pait fic.

Great job.
WintersTears chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
not what i expected but nice story.. i thought atobe's 2 posh to stay ina japanese house or something S
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Love this, so cute :D
yukisana chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Atobe's so braty and cute! I love Sanada... and his mum.
daemon-angelus chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
TANGOLICIOUS! *dork mode*

Oh that was fab, absolutely fab :D You made a sleepover such fun to read hehehehe.

ADJFKJSDH! The Shrine is pwnage. Total pwnage. I bet Atobe's dedicated one wing of his mansion to it/himself..

Agrees with bjont: my first reaction to the line "...mine's bigger" wasn't exactly PG too :x *dies*

HEE- absolutely love the 'arguments' they have xD Atobe is just *worships* (infer: I shall build a shrine to your command of english. And it shall be big-!)

Characterizations are awesome too!

... Yes lameness has its virtues (utter fail at reviews D:)
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
XD. They were very well characterized. I enjoyed it
shadowkaru15 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aww, that was really good well done!
bjont chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
UGH. UGH. Sorry if this review pops up twice. But according to my internetknowhow, something ate my review. And I'm mad. Very mad. (I am on vacation again, on the East Coast, which is why my internet is sort of... Failing.)

Anyway.

So, I was reading, reading, reading, right?

ME: Ooh yay Tango Pair fluff -gobbles up-

And then this line came along:

/“I find I love you more and more with every passing moment,” Atobe remarked, grabbing a spare robe off the pile on the floor that was Sanada before stepping gingerly into the small closet and closing the door behind him./

ME: OIMGOSIDNOIASD IT'S THE SHRINE. IT IS. THE SHRINE.

/“Wait, don’t go in-” Sanada tried to tell him, voice muffled by the sock that had somehow made its way into his mouth, but it was too late. Atobe’s laughter rang out through the cracks in the door. Sanada sighed, as he knew what Atobe had just found and realized he was going to get taunted about it in just a matter of seconds./

ME: -FLAILDIE-

And here I am. Dead. See? Dead. I love you.

In my personal opinion, the eggplant is a metaphor for Atobe. Here is my reasoning:

Eggplants are purple.

Eggplants are shiny.

When one thinks of Atobe Keigo, one often thinks of the following adjectives:

Purple, and shiny.

Therefore, if Atobe Keigo is purple and shiny, and eggplants are purple and shiny, then Atobe Keigo is an eggplant. Metaphorically, if not literally. Eggplant!Atobe might not be quite as attractive.

Eggplant or not, however, Atobe does always manage to steal the last laugh.

/Atobe frowned. “Who said anything about a shrine for you? That would be the worst shrine ever, and you’d be the worst god ever. It would be awful.”

“So then you mean…” Sanada started with a sense of ominous foreboding.

“Of course. A shrine to Ore-sama, who else?”/

Ahah. Hah. I love Atobe, and I love you for making him say that. Because he totally would have a shrine to himself, as we discussed previously. You know that painting that is in that one picture of Oshitari and Mukahi drawing on Shishido's face? The one of little cherub!Atobe? I think Sanada has that hanging in his closet. It seems like the sort of weird Atobe!memorabilia he would have. You know?

Is it bad that I thought naughty thoughts when I read this line?:

/“…mine’s bigger.”/

I mean, really. Especially once isolated, it is undoubtedly suggestive. Maybe I should just go scrape my mind out of the gutter.

Why is it that my reviews are always epicfail? Yours are always so like, allcaps WIN and then mine are all like, notworthyofallcaps lame. Oh well. I tried.

Off to write you Silver Pair, now. I am staring at the The Public Library of the City of Boston Built by the People and Dedicated to the Advancement of Learning. There are lots of little pretty green lamps glowing inside of it and now I am Getting Prompted. But then again... Maybe you should send me one?

Now that I think about it.. I'm going to have to see if they have Tillamook here. Ever since you were like, "What's a Tillamook?" I have searched for it every time I go Out Of State. It's an adventure.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
That was the CUTEST FIC EVER. *squees & flails* You ROCK SO HARD.
love at third sight chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh wow. XD I love Atobe and Sanada in here. Surely his mother would hear that... ? XD

Yeah yeah, a shrine to Kei-chan himself. That cracks me up. Because there was this Tangalicious one-shot where Atobe 'just rescued' Tezuka and Sana-chan was spazzing out until Atobe was like, "MY KNEE! OH NOES!" and it made me snort my Sprite.

Incidentally, I was listening to "Sexy Can I" when I was reading this. Gets me in the Mod. XD Bwahahahaa but I seriously am having too much fun-desu.
Arai Haruka chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
The edited version is good. I still love the eggplant stew. It's simply too funny. Also, Atobe's shrine to himself is one of the highlights. A very good Tango oneshot all-around.

Yuudai Arai
ezyl chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
XD

This is lovely. Oh, yes, it IS. Tango Pair lovee, I'm squeeing at their little fluff moments, and the omake cheered it up just swell.

Tango Pair :D