Reviews for Fate, or Something Else
Itachi-Musume1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I liked Cy and Rae but I didn't like that BB liked Rae. BB and Terra belong together that is what me and my sister want K. Spread the word!
KrisToshiba chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
It's so cute! And it's so totally fitting! I love Raven/Cyborg pairings, and you did an excellent job in staying in character and making it fun to read. Thank you for this. It's inspired me to write my own, when I get the time.

Rayborg forever! 3
Crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
If You spend enough time with someone you eventually love them. I like how thats the kind of love they have.
Marro chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I liked it but I didn't like how they got old v.v I would have rather them have been young and in love :-)
mercuryxx chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow. The only adjective I can think of to describe that would be 'pretty', I guess. Your writing was Gosh darn flawless. CyRae is also my favorite TT pairing so... Yeah. You should write more!
Bert the Nomad chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I just thought you should know that this is an absolutely beautiful piece. Sincerely. It's the once chapter stories like these that make fanfiction great. A really sweet, mellow story.

My day is better now.
SisCo Kid chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hmm...The effects that time can have on a relationship.

For some reason this fic makes me think of the movie Somethings Gotta Give. One of my guilty pleasures...
Grassfire chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very nice patient love story. Far too many romances are the kind that seem to blaze up in a fury of the moment and don't take the time and subtly to grow. You show a romance that is rarely seen in many fics or stories in general and I applaud you for it. The Beastboy liking Raven thing irked me a little but that's more to say about me than you writing.
DoubleMMia chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

That was a very sweet one-shot. Not rushed at all. Time does change people and I was gobsmacked at the scenes you made.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yey! You know, before I discovered Finfiction, I was a Cy/Rae fan..I just thought..BB has Terra...and Robin and Starfire are obviously meant for each who do we have left? Cyborg and Raven! Bwahahaha! I think the story is very's perfect, in my opinion! I love it! Bwahahaha! The whole story was great! You'e an awesome writer!

write more!

may GOD bless you!
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was a sweet fic. You did a good job.
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 8/8/2008