Reviews for Between The Lines
Violet Princess chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
I really enjoyed this whole series. You have a good variety of humor and emotion, and even though there are things viewers might have wished have happened, you manage to keep the growing closeness of their relationship consistent with what actually happens on screen.

I'm currently on Season 2, and when I finish it I'll be checking out the sequel that I saw you just started. There really is a lot up for grabs in that season!
Julie chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
Loved the series. Thought the dialogue was very realistic for the characters. Can't wait for series 2. Thanks.
Katie Todd chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
good job! Can't wait for more!

God Bless

Katie
azure Adams chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
Everything is good in the way you write. You should do more but don't bother with the dumb filler, monster of the week stories unless you really feel an impact. keep going though!
la-the dreary puppett chapter 23 . 9/3/2008
Great job-I'd love to see one for Season Two!
Jane Rizzoli chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
Oh, it's done :( It was very good and I'm sad to see it over. I know you said you're taking a break, but could please please start season 2 soon? If you not, I'll read the next thing you write instead. Great job!
chlark4 chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
This was wonderful. I loved the aftermath of Mulder in the hospital and Scully telling him that Deep Throat was dead. Excellent job. I look forward to the second installment.
Oneturtledove chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
Yes please for more!
xAlex-Drakex chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
That was so cute with the stars! I adored this chapter. Cant wait for more.
Jane Rizzoli chapter 22 . 8/30/2008
I am really liking all these stories you are writing. You really have a good feel for the characters.
BeshterAngelus chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
These are very good, and they keep getting better as you go along. Please continue...
Tee S.G chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
I just realized I haven't left a review for this in forever, even though I've been following this story, so I figured it was about time I did. Great job! I love the ambiguity. It's what X-Files is all about. :-) Keep up the good work.
Viridian Wings chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
Wow, I just read all these today and I have to say, I'm hooked. I think you should do a second season if you're up to it, there is so much more there left to be interpreted that would make great material for this fic. I love how you write all the things left to be desired in the episodes, it makes it a lot more satisfying. Great work, please update soon!
chlark4 chapter 22 . 8/28/2008
I really liked this episode and Scully got a star. Very sweet. Not telling Mulder about the meaning, well maybe later on in another chapter. Just my opinion though. Post more soon.
keera-lechipchip chapter 21 . 8/28/2008
Hi

My first review to you. I need to say I really like the idea! Looking forward to more...So please continue!

Keera