Reviews for Making Up
superdude1992 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i like it a bit
The Great Allie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
“How do you have pockets if you don’t wear clothes, anyway?” Stinky asked as she accepted the money.

I can see why you didn't use the traditional answer if you wanted a K rated fic.

Though I agree with everything the previous reviewer said, I just wanted to answer that I immensley enjoyed reading this'un, which is about all I ever ask out of a fanfic.
Shwoo chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
First of all, I'm really glad to see some Sam & Max fanfiction about the characters instead of being solely focussed on flat characters making bad jokes. There should be more of that around, and Max/Stinky is not something I would have thought of.

However... The characters are acting like sane people with normal priorities, especially Stinky. It reads like they personalities they show during the games are a mask, and they can act normal or almost normal with no effort. I don't believe that they can.

Also, Max doesn't like girls, so he probably wouldn't kiss Stinky. He did for a little while in Chariots of the Dogs, but it wore off. Though that line of dialogue where he says this is missable. You have to talk to Max in Bosco's after breaking up with Ms Bosco.

I did enjoy this story, really, and like I said, the idea was interesting. It just doesn't really feel like Sam & Max.