Reviews for A prayer to heaven
georgiamagnolia chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Go Tony! Run the plate faster dammit!

Oops, sorry, I forgot I wasn't yelling at the TV.

Great few chapters there.

*cookies and treats*

Thanks for sharing your stories. I look forward to them.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Go Jenny Go. Alright! Wow Tony took command. Love that about Tony. Yeah he's playful but hurt someone he cares about and he's all Agent Man. Talk to the hand. GReat Job. Aww Ziva was perfect also.

Write more.
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
aww he's staying with her. What there is a two chapter update today...Running off to read it.

Love Love how Abby Gave tony all the info he needed cause Gibbs would have been gone like a shot.
Sorgina chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Good on the gibblets!
losingmymind2 chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Thank goodness Abby realizes she needs to rest for the baby's sake and not try to put on a brave face for her friends.
Sorgina chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Our Abby's a brave girl
KellyRoxton chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Another Great chapter I love how she's still trying to show affection to Gibbs when it's gotta be rough for the both of them.

Oh what does she have to talk to Tony about? Hm Aww.. Love Ducky...

Write more soon. Hugs.
Sorgina chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
Nice chapter. Like the way you've shown Abby's fears - very well written
natz8810 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
AW! poor gibbs and abby :( what a great chapter thou for not having english as your first language you write amazingly! better then most english speaking people out there!
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
That Baby has two very strong figures I hope she doesn't lose it. Poor Abby, Poor Gibbs.. Go Tony Go!

update soon
Sorgina chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Aw! Need more chapters :-)
georgiamagnolia chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I can see the looks on their faces. OMG!

*cookies*

*tissues*
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Oh curiosity is peaked.. Did they get married.. If so who ho. Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Write more soon.

Hope the baby makes it. Poor Abby to have this taken away from them so early. aw...

Write more soon. Please.
losingmymind2 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
If prayers can save the baby, it's going to have a whole team on it's side.
Sorgina chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
you're making us suffer, with these measured doses :-)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »