Reviews for Explosion
supert
Jessiesyagal chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I love this story please write more.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
The story idea is a good one. I actually kind of like it where it is right now. He knows how she feels. Anyone I liked the story it was interesting to see a different Alec.
winchester-mcdowell chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I like it. So, when the next?
Sara chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Max did come across a bit too cruel for even Max but I think there is something going on there too..
Mona chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
I just started reading this and I'm hooked. I'm sorry about your computer troubles and I hope you get the chance to update again soon I really can't wait to find out how everything is gonna turn out.
nexus432 chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Please write more soon.
anonymous chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait to find out what happens next. YOu are awesome.
AlecDeanFan chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
(Formerly Alec's Angel) So glad you finally updated. Also very glad that MY Alec is back. I can't wait for Max to wake up and realize that everything's back to normal. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next so please update soon.
quirkys chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
It's nice to see this continued! Ooh, I can't wait to find out exactly how much of Max's dream/AU Alec figured out.
blubblubblubblub chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
really, really great! i really want to know what happened and can't wait for an update!
452max chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
I really love this story! I am sorry that your computer lost everything for this story. I hope that you will update for this stoey really really soon becausae I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next. I hope that the nexxt update will be a little longer because once I get reading the update I get really into and I just want to keep reading. I hope that you will update soon.
throwerpro chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
happy for the update. glad she is back in her time
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
aw I didn't realize this was a WIP! i hope someday you continue with this story because i'm dying to know what happens to max!
alliekiwi chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
Wow, excellent 'what if' story!