Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
Touch of sweetness chapter 9 . 7/24
I LOVE THIS WITH ALL MY HEART OMFG
Wild Magelet chapter 8 . 6/8
I've been re-reading old favourites in the R/T fandom this month, including yours, which were always brilliant, but I think I somehow missed this one the first time around! Wanted to pause and leave a very belated review to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I do hope you're still doing some form of writing these days!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/12
The SNOOP form was hilarious. If that's not canon, then congratulations for thinking of it.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/8
I love this story! Esp since Remus is not all worn is me, just uber cautious. I am happy he leaped forward with Tonks. The two make suchhhhhh a cute pair! And Lockhart bringing them together... was just PRICELESS.
A reader chapter 10 . 1/18
So cute.
I love this relationship.

Thanks,
A reader
RangerTreaty chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I must say, this story is absolutely amazing.
LillianSev chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Loving this! I'm one of those who reads things in one sitting; I don't think I could bear the suspense otherwise, as I tend to get caught up in the story...which is also why I forget to review until the very end of a story (sorry!). Anyway, here are my thoughts on this: I love the names! Not only did they fit etymologically, but they weren't forced; they made sense realistically. And thank you for adding the meanings in a note at the end; I really enjoy learning little bits of behind-the-scenes things like that! The AU-ish-ness of it is a bit overwhelmed by the plausibility of it - Aurors and Werewolves do interact on a (very) regular basis, if you take my meaning. That aside, on pottermore, JK did say that they first met in OotP, so it's not technically canon, but I refuse to believe that they didn't meet before then, and I am currently writing my own fic about when and where. Anyhoo, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading, and it doesn't have to be this story, either - you're a really good writer. Happy Hols (hols is short for holidays) to you and yours, and watch out for purple snowmen and my lupine fanfic, which should be starting soon, if I can tear myself away from reading. :P
Danidannidanny chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
This was a great story. Love the flirting, the Tonks perspective, the investigation. Very nicely done! Write more Tonks and Remus!
Larry1710 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Aw, I loves it!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Awwwwww! Sweet stuff!
Littlelamblittledove chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Hermes also being the Greek god of thieves, your name seems quite accurate, especially from your description...
hootowl chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
super cute! i love the build up of their relationship.
Avery-Lou chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Adorable! I loved this story! Remus and Tonks were so in-character and so delightfully flirtatious! hehe And I agree with what you said at the beginning - they deserved more happy times. :)
Keren chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
Hi

Just wanted to say this was perhaps one of the best stories I have read on fanfic not only was it so well written but the effort you put into them are amazing! I wish I had some writing skills. I love Remus and Tonks! and Love how original the story line is this is perhaps the most original fanfic and one that I have enjoyed the most since I started getting addicted to HP fanfic! THANK YOU! I agree with the happy ending after all the world can't have enough of them!
OrchidJen chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I basically just finished the story in one sitting, considering it was seriously addictive. And all I can say is that it was simply fabulous. Amazing. Fantastic.

And can I just say, overall, that this was an incredible idea for a story. Especially since the idea matched up with the books in the way that somebody would have to investigate Lockhart. Part of me just smiled at the way a lot of details lined up with the books, so it didn't feel AU even.

Your character portrayals were perfect, and the way everything flowed always felt smooth and never choppy. I adored it.