Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
RangerTreaty chapter 10 . 11/5
I must say, this story is absolutely amazing.
LillianSev chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Loving this! I'm one of those who reads things in one sitting; I don't think I could bear the suspense otherwise, as I tend to get caught up in the story...which is also why I forget to review until the very end of a story (sorry!). Anyway, here are my thoughts on this: I love the names! Not only did they fit etymologically, but they weren't forced; they made sense realistically. And thank you for adding the meanings in a note at the end; I really enjoy learning little bits of behind-the-scenes things like that! The AU-ish-ness of it is a bit overwhelmed by the plausibility of it - Aurors and Werewolves do interact on a (very) regular basis, if you take my meaning. That aside, on pottermore, JK did say that they first met in OotP, so it's not technically canon, but I refuse to believe that they didn't meet before then, and I am currently writing my own fic about when and where. Anyhoo, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading, and it doesn't have to be this story, either - you're a really good writer. Happy Hols (hols is short for holidays) to you and yours, and watch out for purple snowmen and my lupine fanfic, which should be starting soon, if I can tear myself away from reading. :P
Danidannidanny chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
This was a great story. Love the flirting, the Tonks perspective, the investigation. Very nicely done! Write more Tonks and Remus!
Larry1710 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Aw, I loves it!
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Awwwwww! Sweet stuff!
Littlelamblittledove chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Hermes also being the Greek god of thieves, your name seems quite accurate, especially from your description...
hootowl chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
super cute! i love the build up of their relationship.
Avery-Lou chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Adorable! I loved this story! Remus and Tonks were so in-character and so delightfully flirtatious! hehe And I agree with what you said at the beginning - they deserved more happy times. :)
Keren chapter 10 . 6/17/2012

Just wanted to say this was perhaps one of the best stories I have read on fanfic not only was it so well written but the effort you put into them are amazing! I wish I had some writing skills. I love Remus and Tonks! and Love how original the story line is this is perhaps the most original fanfic and one that I have enjoyed the most since I started getting addicted to HP fanfic! THANK YOU! I agree with the happy ending after all the world can't have enough of them!
OrchidJen chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I basically just finished the story in one sitting, considering it was seriously addictive. And all I can say is that it was simply fabulous. Amazing. Fantastic.

And can I just say, overall, that this was an incredible idea for a story. Especially since the idea matched up with the books in the way that somebody would have to investigate Lockhart. Part of me just smiled at the way a lot of details lined up with the books, so it didn't feel AU even.

Your character portrayals were perfect, and the way everything flowed always felt smooth and never choppy. I adored it.
unique.normality chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
I'm sure all the times people have found out about his secret, Remus has been utterly terrified of their reactions and what he assumes will be their rejection. It's always nice to see them surprise him
unique.normality chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
A flirty professor never gets old...
JustCallMeRaffles chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Would just like to say I adored this fic. It was well written, funny, cute and just plain lovely. Such a pleasure to read. I absolutely adored the way you portrayed the characters, they were wonderfully written. Can't say I'd mind a bit of your Remus (or Tonks. I'm not particularly fussy ;]) just something about a sexy werewolf. Thanks ever so much for posting such a marvellous fic. It's nearly 1am, so I'm going to stalk your profile, see if I can find something else this brilliant to read :)

Kitten Kisses chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Aw, is it over already? Well, this was a very cute story. I enjoyed reading it very much! Thanks for sharing it with us all. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Well, at least she knows for certain, now! ;) I like how early things get moving in this story. I don't think I've yet read a story where they got together this early in the canon plotline. :D