Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
SourceOfAllKnowledge chapter 10 . 7/19/2019
I have read this story several times and I just wanted to say that there are few stories about Remus and Dora that capture my heart as thoroughly as yours! I love that it can tie into cannon and yet is such a different take on their romance! Thank you for this hilarious adventure!
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 10 . 7/24/2018
Wow, I loved it! How it tied in with canon is even more interesting! Though of course one can say that canon!Remus was much more against any type of relationship, but even that makes sense after all here he just got a great job with Wolfsbane potion delievered to him every month. I guess it makes sense that in book 5 and 6 where he doesn’t have his job anymore and the werewolves are losing their rights, he wouldn’t consider being worthy of Tonks... Amazing!
ZetaKon chapter 10 . 5/31/2017
So , here I am , reading this brilliant story 9 years after its release, trying to get over the disappointment of you probably not seeing how loved and respected your work is after all this time. It was the warm feeling I needed after watching the movies again, because they struck painfully.
I sincerely thank you and hope you're doing fine. You are so talented , really. So very talented!
love
zK
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
oh, i know where you got it from now. It's kinda hilarious they used obscurus.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2016
1, I love how you've made the forms like owls and newts, SNOOP and WARTS, and anyone who has seen fantastic beasts will find 'Obscurus books' strange. Just out of interest, where did you get that from?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
A SNOOP form?
Abbie and her Books chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
I LOVE THIS WITH ALL MY HEART OMFG
Wild Magelet chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
I've been re-reading old favourites in the R/T fandom this month, including yours, which were always brilliant, but I think I somehow missed this one the first time around! Wanted to pause and leave a very belated review to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I do hope you're still doing some form of writing these days!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
The SNOOP form was hilarious. If that's not canon, then congratulations for thinking of it.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I love this story! Esp since Remus is not all worn is me, just uber cautious. I am happy he leaped forward with Tonks. The two make suchhhhhh a cute pair! And Lockhart bringing them together... was just PRICELESS.
A reader chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
So cute.
I love this relationship.

Thanks,
A reader
RangerTreaty chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I must say, this story is absolutely amazing.
LillianSev chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Loving this! I'm one of those who reads things in one sitting; I don't think I could bear the suspense otherwise, as I tend to get caught up in the story...which is also why I forget to review until the very end of a story (sorry!). Anyway, here are my thoughts on this: I love the names! Not only did they fit etymologically, but they weren't forced; they made sense realistically. And thank you for adding the meanings in a note at the end; I really enjoy learning little bits of behind-the-scenes things like that! The AU-ish-ness of it is a bit overwhelmed by the plausibility of it - Aurors and Werewolves do interact on a (very) regular basis, if you take my meaning. That aside, on pottermore, JK did say that they first met in OotP, so it's not technically canon, but I refuse to believe that they didn't meet before then, and I am currently writing my own fic about when and where. Anyhoo, if you keep writing, I'll keep reading, and it doesn't have to be this story, either - you're a really good writer. Happy Hols (hols is short for holidays) to you and yours, and watch out for purple snowmen and my lupine fanfic, which should be starting soon, if I can tear myself away from reading. :P
Danidannidanny chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
This was a great story. Love the flirting, the Tonks perspective, the investigation. Very nicely done! Write more Tonks and Remus!
Larry1710 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013