Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
Bardlover chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Tonks thinks she's jumping to conclusions. Poor girl.
ForgottenMoonbeam92 chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Hey, I just found this, and I'm loving it! I haven't seen this characterization of Remus yet, and I kind of like it...the charmer. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I'm reading and enjoying!
VampirateLycan chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
The Remus effect is a very compelling force, works for me anyhow. hehe

Really loving this and I hope you update soon. Love it! :)
CwamBeta chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Excellent story! Keep up the good work! I can't help but wonder whether Tonks will discover that Remus is a werewolf before Snape announces it at the end of POA.

This is going on my story alert list.
nope7777 chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Remus! WHOO! Hey, when we're almost at 200, I'll do the same thing and get you over again. Ah, Remus... I gotta love him. And Tonks is catching on! Poor Remus... will he be able to handle her figuring it out?
Looney Loopy Lupin chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
Lol. I can't wait to find out what happens when Tonks finds out that Remus is like Mr. Rudolf... :) Oh, the name thing is so clever too... You should be a professional author, especially with that sort of research. :D
Neko Saphira chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Wow~ I love this story. :3 I can't wait for the next update - tis awesome how you've kept the characters in, well, character.

X3 Update soon~
decemberWriter chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
Wow, great job. I love how believable you've made all the details - it always makes a story more enjoyable to read. Can't wait to see the next chapter in the investigation - keep up the good work! :]

- decemberWriter
mdemp92 chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
wow great chapter i can't wait till she finds out update soon please D
siruisblack18 chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
absolutely loved this! It was excellent, and I expecially loved Tonks subtle pro-werewolf opinions and of course Remus' reaction!
Artemis Egeria chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. It's nice that Tonks finally got a break after working so hard. And I loved her whole meeting with Remus, of course, especially when Snape came in. I heartily look forward to reading about her and Remus' Eastern European date.
brkyle01 chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Naw, this story is so cute! I want to know what happens in Eastern Europe and how Tonks discovers Remus' lycanthropy. I loved the comment from Tonks about how Snape makes his robes billow out. You may hate the guy, nut you have to admit that Snape is one funny guy. You totally have to update it soon.
caisha702 chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Here is another review to add to your ever-increasing collection! Not because you begged (although gold stars from Remus would be much appreciated!) but because the story is really good. I like your interpretation of the Homorphus Charm (probably because it's similar to mine!) and, even though it was from a few chapters ago, I have to tell you that SNOOPs made my day - I was laughing to myself all the way to work! Please update soon.
floss bucket chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
It could have been an Armenian wizard on holiday in Australia? Although why he'd be in Wagga Wagga I have no idea. It's in the middle of nowhere. lol

good story, by the way! update soon!
Katy has clogs chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Another lovely chapter. :) More Remus is always a good thing, and I'm loving the alliterative titles.

Most of all though, I really like the fact that the emotional aspect has really stepped up a notch here. Great work. :)
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »