Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I've gotta say that the handcuffs and feathers are a bit creepy, probably just because nobody should ever have to imagine Gilderoy's delighted expression as he pulled them out of their hiding place. Blech.

That said, silly Tonks, should have asked him out to coffee or lunch! ;)
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
I like how determined Tonks is to solve this case. It's just so her.
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Ah, well, I am happy to see Remus show up, hehe. Lockhart's possessions are almost creepy, really. He's so full of himself it's frightening. I think I no longer feel even remotely sorry for him. Actually, he got off really easy when you stop to think about it.
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Another good chapter! A part of me feels bad for Lockhart, but at the same time, he totally had it coming, several times over at least!

Can't wait to see how Tonks solves this case. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Here I am, bouncing around in Ficland. Well, this is a fine start to a story! Tonks is rather endearing, here, what with the ultra-clumsiness and the eagerness to do well. :D
stubbornheroine chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
this is really entertaining, though (is it just me) but I felt like Remus is out of character. hehe

nevertheless, nice story. thanks for writing ;p
Macceh chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Oh, that was brilliant! I loved it! Both Remus and Tonks were really in character and the whole thing just put a smile on my face!
LoquaciousLupin chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I know you probably wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to drop by and say...wow! this was lovely! I really like the idea of them meeting when he's still a professor and your characterisations were just so spot on! Often when reading fics from Tonks pov I get a bit annoyed as people seem to think clumsy is a synonym for stupid, but I think you wrote her perfectly!

I'm just going to see if you've written any other fics...please say you have!

Great work! :-)
anonymous.individual chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Ngaw - so cute :) Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Like it.
Analie Janes chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
Wow this was posted a long time ago, I'm glad I found it!

First off, this was an amazing story. I think you are an awesome writer and you wrote their relationship and interaction so well! Remus is such a good flirt! if a guy flirted like that with me, I would probably acted like a school girl as well. :D I also think you wrote their personalities really well-you really stuck in character! The Remus in your story was so hot. I loved Tonks's thought process too-it was hilarious!

Secondly, the entire idea of the story was fabulous. It makes sense Aurors would investigate on Lockhart afterwards and I think you wrote the case and exactly how Tonks figured it out really well. And the explanation on the Homorphus charm perfectly! It really fit!

And thirdly, I loved the names of some of these characters! You really researched on the etymologies and fit it to their characteristics. I applaud you for that!

I do have one question though: what's the time span of this whole story? This happened in the summer before he became a professor right?

So all in all, it was a wonderful story. It was really enjoyable for me to read and thank you so much for writing this! :)

~Analie~
Kuri333 chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed each and every chapter. I think your characterisation is nicely done and the plot is both witty and funny.

I do hope you get the chance to write more.

Kuri333 chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I loved this chapter! Those charming flirtatious lines of Remus got me grinning broadly! It's so great to see him so... alive I guess. Well, I'm currently residing in the Wonderful Land of Denial, so I guess he's very much alive!

Kuri333 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
So far so good! I've never read this before and I'm eager to find out what's coming.

Cap'n Awesome chapter 10 . 9/8/2010
Oh my! That was like Breakfast at Tiffany's, it was so lovely. Good job! Ah the ever wonderful Remus Lupin, bless his cotton socks, isn't he just wonderful? I especially like how goofy the pair of them are with each other, very beleivable. Keep up the good work!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »