Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
changingoceantides chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Great story! You did a wonderful job writing it. Thank you:)
breakdownohh chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Loved this story! It was funny and entertaining and very true to the characters. I thought you did an excellent job with Tonks here! I also liked all the little details you added in (what with the names and the SNOOP forms and all). I only regret that I didn't find this sooner. Again, well done!
aadarshinah chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
i'm a stumbler. I found this and was sad that it was only as long as it was. amazing! adorable! lovely!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
haha absoultely loved it

read through it all in one sitting

cant help but feel jelous of tonks in this lol

cos i definetly no that i'd love to date Remus and im probably not the only one lol

thanks for the awesome fic :)
justalittle l o o n y chapter 10 . 1/12/2010
Tonks & Remus are so cute!
Quadrantje chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Such a lovely and cute story! It has all the magic of JK's books, from Lockhart's behaviour to WASPS and SNOOP forms, together with a sweet and wonderful buildup of Remus and Tonks' relationship. I'm especially impressed how you managed to keep throwing Remus in Tonks' path, giving them progessively flimsy excuses for wanting to see each other, but nothing far-fetched on your end. There are a few brushes with canon that make me just a bit sceptical, such as Mad-Eye still being a auror at this time and Remus being just a bit more forward in his advances than I think the books made him out to be, but I can't make myself care about those at all, because they just make me love this story even more. All in all, a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

ME
Lupanari chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
This was great to read. :D Very much enjoyed reading this. It's an interesting way to show how Remus and Tonks met and got together. Though it probably doesn't fit in very well with the 'too old, too poor, too dangerous' slogan Remus was waving around in HBP. Not that I care about that. ;) Much prefer when Remus doesn't do that.

To think...Gilderoy Lockhart actually doing something good, however inadvertantly. Unbelievable.
Tallyhop chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
I am actually quite sad that you had to end the story. First, Remus and Tonks are one of my favorite couples. Second, they are portrayed along the lines of my imagination. Third, the story is "bloody brilliant". I was hoping for atleast a zillion chapters of this charming piece of work that had me smiling, grinning, chuckling, laughing and nodding my head (in varied combinations) continuously. Thanks a ton and keep writing.
siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Very much enjoyed the story. Well written, funny, fun to read.
siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
Wonderful chapter. Very Tonks and Remus.
siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 8/9/2009
Nice chapter. I like the way Remus and Tonks work together. Now if the Obliviator's do their job correctly, the world will be happier for some people.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 8/9/2009
Another good chapter. Tonks and Remus are two of my favorite people.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Like the twist in this chapter. Now if she can only get the Goblins to let her into his vault.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
This is a review of the first 5 chapters. The site was having problems.

I like the story. It's fun. Your characters are good. The plot/storyline is interesting.
claypottery12 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Great story! It was clever, romantic, and witty! I thought you wrote the characters very well - especially Tonks - you kepts her endearing, quirky and likeable - so many people make her so brash you have to wonder how on earth she and Remus found anything in common! Great job!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »