Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
Marianne Silver chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
You know, I always think of Remus as soft-spoken and lacking the wit he possesses here; why, I am not sure. Well done.

I'm glad someone's investigating Lockhart! It's about time.

Marianne Silver chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Wonderful! In reading the first chapter, I never did come to the realization that Tonks was assigned this case because whatever she did probably wouldn't matter too much either way. I was just like her-excited at the chance for her to prove herself!

I suppose that's your job as the author, using Tonks from third person limited. We understand her thoughts and motivations! I'm certainly not complaining.

Dumbledore would make her investigation difficult by asking that Harry and Ron be excluded, wouldn't he? Brilliance. Is he purposely playing matchmaker?

Seeing as Lupin's introduction is readily available, I shan't linger over this review. I am beginning to wonder, however, if a certain billionaire authoress decided to take up fanfiction...

Nah. If this was her work, she'd have published it or something for money.

In summary, very in character, fits seamlessly with the Harry Potter world. Great job.

Marianne Silver chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Perfection again. I think I might have to give up fanfiction and just start vigorously reading your work! You've got spot on characterization. It really kinda feels like part of the Harry Potter series, as if J.K. had decided "Hm, I think I'll do this little arc from Tonks's point of view today."

I shall definitely be reading more soon. I snorted when Tonks noted that knocking off two sheets of parchment from Kingsley's desk was a new record. That was so like her. So like her. But then, I suppose you know that!

purplepeopleeater78 chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
this was really good thanks heaps for writing it. i particularly liked the way you had tha accounts as warts and that a search form was a snoop form. brilliant.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Wow. Beautiful, beautiful little story, absolutely hilarious.

The effort and research is astonishing. It so could've happened. Honestly, wow.

And I'm glad Remus is less angsty and noble than most people make him. The 'I'm too old and werewolfy for you' argument gets old quickly, doesn't it?
AryaAliceLuna chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
That was Awesome! I loved it so much. your author notes are funny too. you are a great writer
raykoRavenclaw chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
very sweet, well written, great pre-relationship fic!
raykoRavenclaw chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
"Wizarding Accounting, Revenue and Tax Services"

...WARTS.

Genius.
The Black Cauldrons chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
really? well isn't that interesting. the red-nosed reindeer's name means red wolf, hm.
amaXdear chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
I just read this whole story in one sitting, and it was excellent. I loved the alliteration AND the thought that went into all of your character names, and everyone's personality was absolutely perfect. On a slight side note, I can only imagine Harry's face if he walked in and found an autographed copy of one of Lockhart's books on Lupin's desk...
RIgal chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
It WAS FUN!

This pairing needs more flufy stories like this, most of it is angst.

Congrats on a great story
Rigal chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I'm loving the story, you really capture what a young tonks should sound like,haha she's like 19 right?

HEHE Now Moony will really be a cradle robber ;) he's what 33, I think. HEHE
Confusedknight chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
gah what a sweet ending :D ABSOLUTELY LOVED this :D Perfect Remus/Tonks fic without all the angst brought about by the war...

This is definately going on my favs list :D
spazchibi chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Brilliant! Bloody brilliant. This is dedication! I love how much research you did with the names and spells and just everything! Very professional- which many stories on this site are lacking. Not to mention great plot, dialogue and just general awesomeness. Thanks so much for writing this marvelous fic!
dawnyx chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
Wow. You really put some effort into the names! Great story and chapter titles so far, by the way.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »