Reviews for The Opportune Moment
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I can not believe that but... I liked it. I do not appreciate Sparrington and yet I liked it. It is deserved. You write brilliantly. It caught me immediately and I could not help but adore every bit of conversation between Jack and James. I would not mind if this happened instead of DMC and AWE.
ZarazzzaStar chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Though I don't believe James never kiss before the story is very sweet. Loved it much!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
that was awesome. there are no other words to describe it :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love it XD

Kisses from Argentina!
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is really great!

Your Norrington dialogue is spot on and his and Jack's lessons were cute and fun!

I like the flirtatiousness between them at the end. Who would have thunk it!

Great job!
Tina Marina chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Your Norrington is great.
livextreme26 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
So I finally did read it. Nice, I was expecting it and yet somehow it was still so unexpected. If that made any sense XD.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
8D I love it XD Thank you for making it
texxysgirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Love stories between Jack and Norrington. The are so different in every way. Great job on this story.
Glea chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Please write more of Sparrington! This was so good.. very very good plot indeed
butterflye chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hee. I'm not usually a fan of Sparrington, but I decided to hang the consequences, as it were, and check this out. I'm entirely glad that I did. This was incredibly well written, and...you may have converted me. :) Well done.
lrr chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
O_O

omc...
johnnydeppluver89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
WOW! WASNT EXPECTING THAT! THAT WAS QUITE. . . . . SUMTHIN! IZ JACK REALLY GOIN 2 GO OUT WITH JAMES? I WANT 2 KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! JUST ONE MORE THING! JACK IS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TO HOT AND SEXY AND WAY WAY WAY WAY TO STRAIGHT FOR JAMES! PEACE OUT! ]
Nytd chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Read this last night, had to come back to take a moment to review it today!

Very fun little AU fic.

Jack's instruction of James is great -very fun. Love that Elizabeth is obviously surprised at encountering James at home in a more 'relaxed' setting.

The flirting on Jack's part with James is subtle and amusing.

I suppose, as a privateer still, Jack would be required to follow any orders that James might happen to give? ;)

Cute, playful story!