Reviews for For A Hundred Indecisions
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Poor Doctor.2. Poor Rose. But most of all, poor Donna. I know I'd rather die...
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I think you and I are on the same wavelength because I was imagining a scene like this just the other day and lo and behold I find it written! Very well done!
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Well. I'm just at a loss for bloody words. It's the most extraordinarily accurate voicing. It's concise, clean, and the tone is pure. Massive envy is my lot.
laurajslr chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was a great look at how that conversation could go! Both of them were very much in character and I like the way you showed how her Doctor is similar to the ninth doctor! Great one-shot!
lyin chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
what an absolutely wonderful starting sentence- just fyi, this seems to happen a lot on fanfic at the moment, the sentence is repeated at the moment, and it's such a good line you might want to fix that just so it doesn't take away :D love rose's perspective on what happens to Donna and how you worked in the nine-ish-ness of Ten II, as well as his rationalization of why he did. thanks for the read, a really in-character take on a conversation they would had to have. great job, good luck and keep writing!
ashleezak chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Beautiful. I saw a few typos and the repeated line at the beginning, but those really didn't affect the story. The insights were dead on. I've touched on his high-handed decisions in a couple of my stories. Wonderfully done.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was a great story. You dealt with a very difficult subject and handled it intelligently and true to character.
Clio83 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I actually got a bit choked up at the end of this, when the Doctor talks about all the people he's lost, and Rose hears the beat of his 'lonely human heart'. As you can probably tell I thought this was beautiful!
La Dormeuse chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Damn, that was amazing. Seriously potent stuff and I had been wondering how the 'other' doctor would explain what would happen to Donna. Now I know!

Good stuff!