Reviews for As it Should Be
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Everything about this (except the fact that the time line is corrected - which makes it all worth while) is soo soo sad. And though I appreciate the sadness of it - it doesn't make it any less painful to read what would be the truth if it were real. Very well done - Thanks.

Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awwww ::hugs Cam:: beautiful
Allyson55 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is exactly what I thought would have happened to Cam, so sad! You wrote it beautifully and made me cry.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Good one! Poignant.
J. M. Mann chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Beautiful tribute. I've often thought that Cam's survival wasn't talked about enough. Thanks for sharing!
Jen justraining gmail . com chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Well now I'm just going through your fics.

...that was AMAZING.

Short, sweet, and amazing. That's just... holy mackerel. I realised that I've also been reading your current SG-1 work-in-progress, about Daniel never actually becoming a part of the Stargate program and I'm SO excited to see where you take that fic, too!

I'm definitely a huge fan of your work. :D
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Wow! I almost cried. How heart-rending! That is an amazing last line. Poor Cam, living such a lonely life. Beautiful job!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 10/20/2008

That was very well done
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Interesting spin, though very sad.
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw... that was really nice. I always thought Continuum demanded some story like this and you provided. Very bittersweet, even more so since no one will ever know what Cam did.

"All is as it should be." Indeed. Very well-written.
samantilles chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
At first I thought I read that he was the grandfather, and I was like-wait a moment... but then i reread, and its fabulous! It could very similar to the temporal tremors Sam Carter suffered from in Point of View. A unique idea and well written!
Tea Lennox chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow! That was heavy! I loved it! There can ionly be one Cameron Mitchell in the world at a time!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw! That is so sad! Awesome story!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Sad, but extremely well-written and very insightful.
drgemini86 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
omg. *sniff* so sad. Very, very poignant. I've often wondered what Cam would have done after saving Grandpa Mitchell. I wondered whether he would have lived to see the current SG-1, but then that would have meant being something like 120. lol. Beautiful story... and very sad too... esp. considering that no-one ever knew what he did.

Great work!