Reviews for Being Alive
bayleyboo22 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Wow. This story is really amazing. I read every single word. It was beautiful. You should really keep writing. I loved your story so much...;-)
Kylelover101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love this story, read it all, still lovin' it! :)

-Kylelover101
Bear-Hime chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
Mr. K.J. Pitre

My name is Renata... I'm a girl from Brazil and I'm letting this comment because I did really appreciate your story... The way you described their actions was simply fantastic and the reading is unbelievable! You are awesome...

I also loved the way you put the whole situation that you are passing through... Sometimes I do the same in some of my fanfictions and even my drawings...

I would really appreciate if you give me your e-mail... Because I want to beg you some advice about my personal life too... But, just if you want to... If you don't I will not get mad or sad about you... :)

Well, that's it... I really loved the story and I hope that you and Matteo are okay with each other now!

Sincerely... Renata.
lemonlimediddies chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
this was a cute story:D

thanks for writing it!
jamye jones chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
dude! you are totally awesome and an excellent writer! your story was great and i couldnt stop reading it for one minute! so i just wanted to go all fangirl and so i did:)

KEEP ON WRITING!

-Jamilyn:)\m/
The Velvet Fog chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Im pretty sure Matteo did not love him back "Ducky". Considering hes not gay. Its not the end of the world. C'est la vie or as they say in italian, "Metti lo nel culo". Later peeps...
Ducky chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
Ohmygosh, I love you, i loved this, im gonna read it again.

BUT MATTEO NEVER LOVED YOU? D:

Im kind of depressed now... gotta read this again. _
inuyashacat13 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
I just want to say your story was very moving and well written. I really enjoyed reading it, and I like how you used your own experience and point of view in the story. It made it feel really life like.(God, I sound like a critic 0.0 sorry, about that...)Anyway, I hope one day you find someone who will love you like Stan and Kyle love each other in your story,I hope you keep writing many more great storys :) Kitty(sorry this comment is so long w)
Hamster Fan chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
Great story. I liked Kyle's little speech at the end. :)
dragunzahurr chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
that was so cute and well written.

so good.

;_;
Evie Antorcha chapter 6 . 8/26/2008
Aw, what a wonderful ending. I really liked your story, it was nice and long and it didn't seemed rushed. Oh, and I also pointed out like 3 pictures you have implied into your story. Nice work. ;-D
Enigmus chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Absolutely AMAZING!
Evie Antorcha chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Poor Stan! I can't believe his parents did that to him, I really do they make amends somehow. Your writing in this chapter is amazing the entire scene in the bathroom was written gorgeously, and I like the playfullness you have between them. Great job! I also like how Sheila and Gerald were super understanding with Kyle's and Stan's relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter. ;-D
Evie Antorcha chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
This is by far my favorite story from you, and when the hell are you going to continue it! I love the connection you developed between Stan and Kyle yet I love the fact their still 'boys' and the ending to chapter 6 was tragic, I really do hope Stan's parents understand (bastards) please, please continue!
ToLikeAnOrange chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I really like your story, especially since it comes from experience. It makes me feel slightly more comfortable with what I'm about to ask you for, because I feel I might be able to ask you if you ever regret telling him...do you?

I ask because I've recently found myself in a predicament that could lead to something similar. I'm actually a girl, who of course, ended up 'liking' her Best Freind...who is a girl...

My other Best Freind(I have two) tells me I should tell her about my problem(not mentioning names), explaining how she was in a similar situation, just with a boy. At that point, although I love her dearly, i realized she probably couldn't really understand. I would ramble about the whole thing here, but then I would take up more space than I've already wasted...I'm just not sure where else to turn. If you could email me that'd be cool, though you'd probably rather not be bothered with someone else's problems, just thought I'd ask...-

-Dude, this is supposed to be a review, so here I go: I felt like you put alot of emotion and detail into it. If you can connect with your characters your stories can only be better. I can tell it was important for you to right this, though I must admit, I surely hope I can say I can include my 'Chapter 2' a real experience. Just the fact that it came from the heart made it that much more enjoyable, and I thank you for that.