Reviews for Flame of Penance
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Great ch! Up date soon!
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Pretty good chapter. Like you said, kind of uneventful (barring Mrs. Stoppable's death), but well-written nevertheless. I'll be looking for an update.
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Sweet

Wonder if Daniel being his dad's name is a coincdance?

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Too bad about Mrs Stoppable, Ron has seen this coming for a while now. And oh BOY Ghost Rider, this shall be fun and I hope to take it all the way thru. If Kimbo rmemebers then she knows. Yeah how many other heros lose their pants and can change a weapon into a sword,, ding ding only one that she knows of.

So Fury want to know what the heck is going on too. He wants to ID the firey biker knowing what he represents.

You have a good start here, good luck.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Quite a few characters of another 'verse coming into this tale huh? And they want to bring him into their sphere of influence? This ought to be fun.

Sad moment about Ron's mom, and it seems Hana is attuned to the spirit within her brother.

For now though, Ron is able to divert attention away from him being the mystery guy. Wonder how long that will last...

CB73
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I don't know much about the Ghost Rider other than the other crossover I've read, but this sounds good. I don't like the bit of cursing, but the last line (in which Ron's pants fell down) was wonderfully executed.
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Awesome story!

I want moar!

Keep going!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is a great story. Please continue. Kim and Ron forever. I loved the movie with Nicolas Cage. There is going to be a sequel which is sweet.
Wushu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
not bad. agreed on the non-original topic, but the ghost rider you chose is. most do johnny blaze. i think i'll like this difference.
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
SWEET

KP Must know the truth.

Maybe not by the Lotus Blader, but pants fer sur

Nice chapter

Ja ne

Jim
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Not even when his skull is on fire does Ron get out being the comedy relief-what a life. Hope Kim enjoys this.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You've got something very interesting started up here.

Wonder if Kim will realize who her rescuer is or just think of that wardrobe malfunction was a hallucination...

Hope Kim likes her man Hot!

CB73