Reviews for Have a Little Faith in Me
Invisible Observer chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
I like this. I wish that David was able to see Anna again and tell her what has been happening since she left. However, I always preferred Anna with Robert.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 9/6/2008
I hope David does make it back to Anna! You gave them a wonderful reunion.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
This story is just uber romantic. I have never felt so much when reading a David and Anna story as this one. Their love is palpable.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Wow that was an awesome moment when David learned Anna had a breakdown. I like this Anna/Robin better than the current incarnatation on GH. I'm thinking Guza is not hitting the mark for a character as awesome as Anna Devana.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. I very rarely come to the AMC board now, as it seems not much is going on here, which is a shame.

I do love the character of David. I wish AMC would do more with him, Babe, Krystal connection, as with David is the only time I like those two women.

Love these lines in this chapter:

“Babe,” he replied.

Anna raised her eyebrows. “Babe?”

David’s lip lifted into a smirk. “Here’s where I point out that I had no say in naming her. It’s short for Arabella.”

“It’s very pretty.”

Arabella is pretty. It would be nice if Babe decided to go by that on AMC. I wouldn't mind a bit.

Wow, the end of the chapter was so romantic! I love it.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
It was great for him to turn to her after finding out about Babe. David and Anna are such a grown up couple, compared to the Gh version of Anna lately.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great way to end the chapter!