Reviews for Au Contraire
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Tis very very good. Thank you.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good story. I like this idea.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I KNEW KONOHA WAS NOT AS NICE AS IT LOOKED!

Old Man Sarutobi is a jerkwad...

This was really twisted. And sad. Mostly twisted.

I'm sad now :(
dalulzing chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was awesome plz write a story with that side plot. Even if it's not from Orochimaru's point of veiw. What if you tied that into xanon with a realistic porayal of naruto
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
It's nice to read stories about him in such a different light. The people you chose to be his agents made sense, and your plot is shown to be well thought out. I loved how everything was a conspiracy all along, and all things considered with the many secrets and demons that village has taken to the grave, I wouldn't put it against Kishimoto to actually create such an omgea-level plot-twist for Orochimaru! That would be epic XD

Great fic, keep up the awesome work!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
S1R chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
that gave me goosebumps. beautiful.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
well that was an unusual way of seeing things.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very nice little AU.
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Awesome! I hate the Leaf Village and that Will of Fire Crap!
Moonlit Death chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really nice I loved how you put a different spin on Orochimaru's character then is usually used and how you gave different reasons for him doing what he does. Keep up the good work.
Niabi chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Cool idea; very original. I like the fact that Kakashi's one of Orochimaru's agents. And how so many other people support him in secret, too: for this story, it fits.

Nicely done!
Silent.Embrace chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This story is amazing. I love Orochimaru and your perspective of him is absolutely breathtaking! I love what you have done and I hope you keep writing like this. It is one of the most amazing Orochimaru stories out there. Trust me. I've read just about all of them that aren't yaoi. You are amazing! wo!
Kiyoko Michi chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Wow. There aren't very many good Orochimaru fics, and this one was just... wow. It was a masterpiece, and I loved the plot. I just wish it was a bit more detailed, and a bit longer, so I could read more.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Wow. I like it.
X59 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very refreshing since its a whole new spin.

Really good.

Though what is the fates of Sakura and Naruto in all of this.