Reviews for The Show Must Go On

SO. CUTE. Your descriptive power blew me away. ;D

Finessefully,

X
Mizily chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was an amazing read. You captured them and their relationship perfectly, and somehow made contests seem remotely interesting. Lopunny's acting scene was beautifully written in particular. Great job!
Maya chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Heehee. I'm such a sucker for TwinleafShipping, and Jun in general.

Interesting view on Contests. Both how it actually worked and how Jun imagined it. Perfectly in-character-big thumbs-up.

You also really captured their relationship, which is good. Most people don't seem to get it right, but that's just my picky opinion of how it should work.

I didn't particularly like Jun and Hikari's initial argument. It was sort of an awkward transition into Contests when they were talking about battles. It looked just like she was going to take his challenge to battle, but then she said 'Contest' out of nowhere instead. Maybe you could tweak that?

Also, Jun's description of Hikari and her beauty seemed a little over-the-top. He's rising toward purple, in fact. I don't think Jun would care quite that much, so there's another thing to tweak next time.

Also, you get twenty awesome points for making me actually like Coordinator Hikari. I usually hate her. I bet I would love it if you wrote her as a Trainer, but I'll take what I can get.

All in all, great oneshot!
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Twinleafshipping is cute and so was this ficcy P I agree with you. SPREAD THE LUV. 8D
Its Mooting Time chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Finally. Someone who can write contest scenes

You've got star quality in your writing

Keep it up!
Butterfly217 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
what does he mean "fully answer the question"?
Anon chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow... totlly new perspective on the in-game contests :O That was amazing! I'm hoping to see more from you soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
YAY, MORE TWINLEAFSHIPPING! Srsly. You're my hero and I wanna write something as good as you someday :)
Gatita101 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was very cute!I just loved the imagagry and playful emotion between the two.

The last bit was more than simply was awesome.

FAV FAV FAV and FAV again!

~The Little CatGirl
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Well, this was quite interesting! I especially loved their two characterizations of Jun and Hikari...that was just great. I think you nailed them, blending game and manga canon so seamlessly.

Also, the Appeal was simply mind-blowing! You certainly did an excellent job, on every facet of this fic.

I sure hope to see more.

~The Laughing Man,

Blake
Putchkins chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Ah~ A Twinleafshipping fanfic! I love it! Simply love it! *is a huge fan of Twinleafshipping*

Your story was amazing! Simply amazing! The dance, the scenery, the appeal, the beauty, all simply too wonderful. I don't know how to review this fic. xD I don't know where to begin in its greatness.

All I can keep repeating is how wonderfully done this story is, truly marvelous. 10/10. Here you deserve 10 slices of cake, enjoy. :3

~Putch
kloudklocvalley chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Yo this is great man! I would put this up on my fav if not for my sneaky sister, she would bug me to no end saying 'YOUNGER BRO STILL LIKES POKEMON! YOUNGER BRO STILL LIKES POKEMON!' all day.

Nice, I like the way how Dawn confesses, I hate lovey dovey stuff you know, because its so slow and I hate than emotional feeling. Dawn confessed in a better way than other fanfics, quick and surprising, thats how i like it. By the way, was the question she asked with the kiss 'Do you love me?' Sorry, im not a really intelligent guy, so...
Phoneutria chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
An awesome story-as expected from a great writer as you. It's packed-filled with fluffy goodness that it just whips you in the face-full force fluffiness! It was probably a nice short break from your other longer stories, so keep up the great work and stories!
heteroceric-heart chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aww...so adorable! I love the idea for this story. :3 The entire thing was, appropriately, simply beautiful! Your description (especially in the acting scene) was rich and full of detail. I loved Hikari and Jun's interaction; their banter at the end was probably my favorite. The last line made me giggle, too. ] There were a few minor typos, but those were easy to ignore because the story in its entirety was very, very enjoyable!

You should definitely write more Twinleafshipping stories; the Twinleaf fans deserve more well-written stories like this one!
tailsandcharmy chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love tis one shot! It was so kawaii!XD