Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
Cuuuuuutiiiiieeee
Dat was so cuttteeee
7ScarletLies chapter 1 . 2/24
Mwahahaha . . . I see what you did there. This is exactly what you'd expect from both Kiba and Shino. Shino's got the mind to plan out such a thing and Kiba's the type to jump in headfirst into it. And even Akamaru was there!
Nyame chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Kiba and Shino are good friends.
Akun Saya chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Although in my headcannon, Naruto still won't recognize it... but it just small matter. I still love this, the idea, the flow, the way you write this, every sentences it just seem perfect for me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
O my gawd! This the first time I laughed hard what with Shino and Kiba's banter towards Naru!hahahahaha Nardy's such a dork! I love this. Light hearted and funny!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Hahahahahahhaahhaha

Aahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Aaaaaahahahahhahahahahaahhaahhahaaa
frierfussen chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I'm gonna have a small dorky smile on my face for some days now.
This way of writing works brilliant, because I can see the expressions and everything while they are talking, without those emotions being explained to me afterwards- again. (Like in "I was worried about you," his brow was wrinkled in concern. You understand?). It is genius to use dialouge to (mostly) solely express the emotions of a person in writing, because in real life (or comics or anime or you name it) we watch the faces while they are talking, and we link expressions and voice patterns and so on, together. Yeah, sometimes it's necessary to describe the expressions, for various reasons, but sometimes it's redundant unless describing the action help emphasis the emotion but doesn't repeat what the reader already got a clue of. I am probably not making any sense but I hope you understand I greatly enjoyed your oneshot story and will venture into your hopefully long list of fiction after I am done writing this. Chiao!
nafia chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
loved it. thanx
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
D'awww, this is so cute. What a wonderful drabble to write for these two! I really like how Kiba and Shino got Naruto to realize that Hinata liked him, d'awww. Great job on writing this!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Kiba and Shino are such shippers! This is just too cute. The fact that Shino keeps a running tally of the number of times he and Kiba have 'facilitated the removal of unwanted suitors' is so hilarious and yet in character. :)
Calliecature chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Just saw this. I really laughed at Kiba's ire at the suitors. You all got them in-character here and Shino was really amusing at being specific in numbering incidents. The joys of being big brothers... hehe.

Hinata being told that Naruoto might not like her... that hurt!

Naruto's jealousy made me roll my eyes. You really got their character down the pat in their interaction. Kiba's outbursting at his idiocy, Naruto's hotheaded defense and Shino rowing them back to the meat of the conversation. This is a well-written fic.

You know, at the end of the fic, I could imagine them bro-fisting for having a mission accomplished.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I just L-O-V-E all of your Naruhina's fan fictions. Your writing skills are out of this world. You were the one that made me love this couple, I know that you probably don't check this anymore but I deeply admire your work.
Greetings from Mexico!
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
wow, that's an awsome story. i liked it and enjoyed it. hey, just a suggestion, can you continue this story. I know others have suggested about writing a sequel but if you continue this particular story it would be great. but if you write a sequel that is fine with me. I just want to enjoy good story, and this was one of them. thank you...
fans note chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Gosh!I'm your fan as well as Pia!I'm truly shocked when I read your author's note!please do ur best so I can read your story in comic form..