Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
fans note chapter 1 . 1/3
Gosh!I'm your fan as well as Pia!I'm truly shocked when I read your author's note!please do ur best so I can read your story in comic form..
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I swear I was fangirling the whole time!D\\\\\
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I literally face-palmed at Naruto's obliviousness. But that what makes him adorable! :D I had fun reading this. It's simple and lighthearted. :) /faved
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
this was cute :) good job!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
As much as this is a fun little story, I think it could be very easily continued and be all the more fun, showing them go through the awkward phases of courtship as they try (unsuccessfully) not to show just how much they care for one another and as they fend off the occasional stubborn would-be suitor. Maybe a two- or three-shot at most I'd say, but I think it would be interesting to see if you continued it.
Dark Kitty Mate chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Gosh..Naruto is such a BAKA! I see why Sakura wants to punch him on the head all the time, he's so stupid and oblivious! This was cute by the way. :)
Minirowan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was absolutely adorable! You did a great job on the dialogue!
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013

WWWEEEEEE

now.. we only have to make it canon...
onceuponabloodynight chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love this story!

And I fell in love with Kiba because of this... and had gotten quite fond with Shino though he still creeps me out...

I was laughing the first time I have read it.. and I still do...(and I did it again and again)

Good job! Continue writing such!
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Mwahahaha, Naruto is an idiot. It will be funny though, when her suitors see that Hinata's man is THE future Hokage, and he defeated Pain and countless other OP villains.

Great job! It was hilarious, and you portrayed the characters really well.
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this. is. just. epic.

i loved how kiba and shino got naruto to realize that hinata likes him! it was just so sweet
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved this!

It was so easy to enjoy.

Nice words choice.

Amazing plot. I really enjoyed it. I felt it as short xD If you had already written six pages why not writing the part when Naruto actually asks her out? A little fanservice does not hurt the readers haha, nevermind, as it is leaves a good after taste :)

Thanks for the words
ranneal chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
At last!Naruto gets it through his head that HE'S the one. Great job...funny and enjoyable.
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
mission accomplished indeed they are awesome friends
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Indeed, Naruto is most persistently unobservant for a ninja. A hint of truly ridiculous proportion would be necessary for him to get it.