Reviews for A Push in the Right Direction
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/3
D'awww, this is so cute. What a wonderful drabble to write for these two! I really like how Kiba and Shino got Naruto to realize that Hinata liked him, d'awww. Great job on writing this!
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 1/3
Kiba and Shino are such shippers! This is just too cute. The fact that Shino keeps a running tally of the number of times he and Kiba have 'facilitated the removal of unwanted suitors' is so hilarious and yet in character. :)
Calliecature chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Just saw this. I really laughed at Kiba's ire at the suitors. You all got them in-character here and Shino was really amusing at being specific in numbering incidents. The joys of being big brothers... hehe.

Hinata being told that Naruoto might not like her... that hurt!

Naruto's jealousy made me roll my eyes. You really got their character down the pat in their interaction. Kiba's outbursting at his idiocy, Naruto's hotheaded defense and Shino rowing them back to the meat of the conversation. This is a well-written fic.

You know, at the end of the fic, I could imagine them bro-fisting for having a mission accomplished.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I just L-O-V-E all of your Naruhina's fan fictions. Your writing skills are out of this world. You were the one that made me love this couple, I know that you probably don't check this anymore but I deeply admire your work.
Greetings from Mexico!
TitanSteel chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
wow, that's an awsome story. i liked it and enjoyed it. hey, just a suggestion, can you continue this story. I know others have suggested about writing a sequel but if you continue this particular story it would be great. but if you write a sequel that is fine with me. I just want to enjoy good story, and this was one of them. thank you...
fans note chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Gosh!I'm your fan as well as Pia!I'm truly shocked when I read your author's note!please do ur best so I can read your story in comic form..
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I swear I was fangirling the whole time!D\\\\\
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I literally face-palmed at Naruto's obliviousness. But that what makes him adorable! :D I had fun reading this. It's simple and lighthearted. :) /faved
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
this was cute :) good job!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
As much as this is a fun little story, I think it could be very easily continued and be all the more fun, showing them go through the awkward phases of courtship as they try (unsuccessfully) not to show just how much they care for one another and as they fend off the occasional stubborn would-be suitor. Maybe a two- or three-shot at most I'd say, but I think it would be interesting to see if you continued it.
Dark Kitty Mate chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Gosh..Naruto is such a BAKA! I see why Sakura wants to punch him on the head all the time, he's so stupid and oblivious! This was cute by the way. :)
Minirowan chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This was absolutely adorable! You did a great job on the dialogue!
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/5/2013

WWWEEEEEE

now.. we only have to make it canon...
onceuponabloodynight chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love this story!

And I fell in love with Kiba because of this... and had gotten quite fond with Shino though he still creeps me out...

I was laughing the first time I have read it.. and I still do...(and I did it again and again)

Good job! Continue writing such!
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Mwahahaha, Naruto is an idiot. It will be funny though, when her suitors see that Hinata's man is THE future Hokage, and he defeated Pain and countless other OP villains.

Great job! It was hilarious, and you portrayed the characters really well.