Reviews for Naruto: Hokage Chronicles
J to the A chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
Dude, why did you stop writing? Keep going man! I'm waiting to see what happens. Is Nii Noriko related to Nii Neisan? C'mon we're all dying to know!

Suggestion: Might want to proofread your work before posting it up ) but other than that its been fantastic!
Humza chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Dude... Update it! I cant live with out it! J/K. And your a REALLY good writeer. Also, if you need Ideas, just tell me, k?
fisher283 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Nice chapter, and great story. keep updating
DDishUchiha chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
dude when's the next one comin out?
DDishUchiha chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
this is freaking awsome, only one small detail that caught my attention...just something to consider as it is your fanfic, but when naruto goes into sage mode he has to be completely still to gather natural energy so the simple fact that he shouted "Sage Mode!" in order to get into it just didnt make much sense, at least not to me. maybe try keeping him calm and relaxed for a just a few seconds and then his eyes quickly open and he's in sage mode? just a thought.

again thanks for making this, i've really enjoyed reading it lately.
Can't wait for more chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
I've completed all chapters so far and I'm quite impressed at the level of complexity you've included.

Creating new characters to mix with the old was handled very smoothly and without question.

Having Naruto adopt a troubled youth, priceless. It seems as if Naruto had replaced Kakashi as the top jounin in Konoha. I've found the sage mode I thought was missing.

I don't like the Sharingan being used by Naruto as a gift from Itachi. I think with all you've given Naruto in skills and abilities, he's more than enough for a sharigan, rinnengan or and other doujutsu/genkai demme(?) master. Or any other skill sets for that matter.

1) sage mode amplifies all his tai/gen/nin jutsu

2) Mastering 3 elements is awesome. Since he's only 20 he still has time to learn to combine them in clever and powerful ways yet.

3) Using the body flicker technique? Dude, he's got big adamantium balls!

4) I'm sure that Naruto will also combine fast movement, clones, powerful attacks into "uzimaki ball buster barrages" or similar. You've created a MONSTER! :)

Other than that, PLEASE keep this story coming, I hooked already and I just found this site today!

Thanks again for all of your hard work, wonderful imagination and the ability to write such great stories!

DB
dbtiger63 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This story rocks! I was initially concerned that Naruto without sage training would be weaker but the way you are writing him is very entertaining! Married to Sakura, hanging out with Gaara and Shikamaru.. This is great reading for me. I've read through the first two parts only so I'm looking forward to sending more reviews soon.

Keep up the good work!

DB
ILoveCocoaCookies chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
make more plz
TammyFBaybeh chapter 7 . 9/24/2008
Hello what happen why are you not up dating this story are you done for good great just when it was getting good you back down wonderful
Humza chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Awesome, man! Gettin REALLY good!
Humza chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
This is... AWESOME! but u should put a little less love and more action and desisions thtat could change his life... og and that guy u made... he wasnt all that cool... but evrything else is awesome. also just sayin, but if u dont get a lot of reviews, its ok, because usullay fanfics r found on google like 2 years after there made.

humza

ps: bad spelling cuz keyboard is broken
raks chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Nice fan story. How often do you update it, can wait to read the rest. Keep thte work up
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3