Reviews for Ten Little Things
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
BEST CHAPTER! *huggles* Ya like that word? I made it up. It's a hug/cuddle combo. I thought about calling it a 'cuggle' but no. Loved everything about this chapter. Except it reminded me how hurt Jake was and that made me sad but I'll live. I love fan fic sadness 'cause it's not real. DEATH TO EDWARD! *stabs Edward* I realize stabbing Ed would do nothing but break the knife but it felt good. I have a question: Do you read my reviews and go, "My gosh, what the heck is she ON!" 'cause I'm not on anything. Promise. I may be crazy but I'm not stupid to mess up the life God has blessed me with. So yeah. Right now I'm sleep-deprived but that's all. So yeah. Loved this story, DUH. Update another one son! Live long and prosper.

...NIGHTLIGHT
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
GUH. YAY FOR SOFT-HEARTED TOUGHIE EMMETT! *waves pom-poms.* I'm totally sane, I swear it. Lack of sleep that's all. I don't have to work tomorrow so it's all good. 'k so I love Emmett and you nailed him. The end made me a little teary. :) *sighs* Alrighty then. Time for the JACOB CHAPTER! *pom-poms are waved again* P.S. 'Nightlight.'
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Seth is a great character. He actually has substance to him and couldn't give a crap if someone is different. He wants to be friends with EVERYONE! *cuddles Seth in doggie form* Yeah, I'm sane. Ahem. Even better chapter. Seth rocks! P.S. Read 'Nightlight'.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Pshew. Bella Swan can go die. I can't stand her. She's so weak, Edward makes her weaker and she makes Edward weak. I hate her. Pathetic lifeform. Ahem. *grins sheepishly* My bad. I'm reading this out of order 'cause I wanna save Jacob for last 'cause I luv him (don't tell Spock!). I like Twilight but it's epically sappy and melodramatic. Love this so far. Ya got Bella down pat! BTW: Read 'Nighlight' by The Harvard Lampoon. Genius.
can-o-soup chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Yay Seth

I think he might be everyone's favourite character, or at least everyone's favourite wolf

Wouldn't mind hearing something from Jasper or Alice
Geemen chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I think it's great you guys read the Twilight saga. It makes me happy. And I loved the Seth chapter, he is my favorite too.

Anyways, keep on writing!
Misguided-Girl101 chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
I really likes this whatwould you call it? lol Anyways I read a lot of "ones" like this but this is the best update soon! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he's lots of people's favourite. He is great. And so was this story, escpecially Emmett's. I'll be interested to see how you do next. x
Vision in Blue chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
I'm re-reviewing this for 2 reasons.

1) I have an infatuation with Seth Clearwater. No, my friend and I have an inside joke where we're like "Oh Seth came by because some unpleasant people were being mean to us/Camp Rock is playing in the car/etc." And this was the epitome of Seth worship.

2) I'm mentioning your second victorious show for band... again. Katie, I know you've already read my congrats letter full of viva la vida ness. Like I said, we'll play viva la vida in the background while you attack 'band that must not be named'.

So fellow peeps reading reviews, know that the authors one another state championship for band.

*bows out and makes up another excuse for not doing homework fast enough*
bitemeplease235 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
aw, i loved it! it was really great about how you made it so that his dad died and he phased on the same day. i can't remember if that was in the book, but it was really great.

oh, and what did you think about leanne winning on project runway?
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
7. Okay, it wasn’t his fault that the statue broke. It was in the way. And Carlisle fixed it anyway, it wasn’t really that big a deal.

So he broke one of those big heads on Easter Island. Big deal. His family didn’t have to talk about it for thirty five years.

And, yeah, maybe he could have been a bit more careful, but he really, really wanted to try one of the panthers that Edward was always after. And, okay, maybe he didn’t have to choose the one on top of the really big statue, but it was just sitting there.

Honestly, give it a rest. (Jasper…)

I adore Emmett. This chapter was utterly amazing. Nice work!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
The “after after” is the best part though. She has three people she could not bear to live without - Edward, Jacob, and Renesmee (she refuses point blank to call her Nessie). Not only does she get to have all these things, but she’s virtually indestructible. She’s graceful (for once). She’s strong and maybe, possibly, almost…beautiful.

I'm with Bella on the refuse to call her Nessie thing, only I think it makes her sound like a horse or something. Every time I hear it I think 'woah, nessie' haha.

Anyway, this chapter was simply lovely. I love the reflective quality of this story. Great chapter!
Cocoa987 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
These are amazing. Seth is COMPLETELY awesome, same with Emmett, Jacob, and Bella. Update more often!
Bella Christina chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
UPDATE A.S.A.P!
Cocoa987 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
These lists are awesome! Keep going they're really good. I love Emmett's. Em always cracks me up...