Reviews for What Is This Feeling?
RemusLovesRent chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love your writting! It's so swankafied! HA, and there's an advertizment above this that says "Become Popular" So Ozsome love it!
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
It was really good. A really really nice break from the monotony of Maths, Chem, and Physics text book...

The shouting matches quickly progressed from weekly occurrences, to daily occurrences, to nearly hourly occurrences.

*snorts un-ladylikely*

lol
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I absoutely adore wicked!

I own th soundtrack and everything and was singing along in my head when reading this! So good!. Love the ending! lol!

Great work!
pinkkumbrellla chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Wicked and HP fanfiction are two of my favorite things in the world. So, it follows logically that this was pure amazingness! The song fits Lily & James so well. :)
Grassy Leaves chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I love Wicked! It's got some of the best music in history. Loved your new oneshot, it was great, the best part was the end! Fabulous as usual, I look forward to your next oneshot!

~Grassy
Gemma chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Green face paint, it's a dream come true! I love this story, it's awesome! I am currently obsessed with Wicked and I've always thought this song would work perfectly for Lily and James, so kudos on writing this amazing story!
EOshipper2010 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
WICKED! That was really good!
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/8/2008