Reviews for Secret Meetings
dawnsfire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
does this tie into Serendipity, by any chance? There was that comment about someone else teaching her pop culture stuff-door number 3-I forget the exact chapter. And there was the stuff about Sweets coming to her office with snackies during the day, too. Hm...
Chicklit chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
I love the idea of Brennan asking Sweets to enhance her pop culture education. You could turn this into an entire series.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I was racking my brain trying to work out who's POV this was from - but I was determined not to jump to the end to find out...it was hard to refrain from doing it - but I did. LOL. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be someone that Brennan was 'dating' behind Booth's back, but I couldn't come up with a workable scenario. By the time I got to the part where 'he' admitted that Booth terrified him I had a suspicion that it may be Sweets but didn't know the reason why he would have been with her...the Star Wars references sealed the deal for me. LOL.

**She’d be a pop culture genius in no time.

...& there's the reason.

And poor Booth & his jealousy (not that he would admit it)...turning up late at night with food...just wanting to be with Brennan on her own.

Loved that at the end she was able to use a a 'pop culture reference' to her advantage. All those innocent lessons with Sweets were paying off.

Another great one shot. :-):-):-)
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Jedi mind trick. Absolutely brilliant coming from Brennan.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lol that's interesting with sweets in it! LOL

Great work! :D

Love the starwars interaction! :D
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I love it, he was growling at me. I love Sweets, he is such a good boy!
celtic33 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
that was good too!
owlsareahoot chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh my goodness, you had me hook, line and sinker with this story - I really loved it. I had no idea until the end who it was, and I pulled a muscle in my neck from when I threw my head back in hysterical laughter at the 'Jedi mind trick' line. Well done you! Thanks for making me laugh!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh, I loved this-it was so cute! It is great to see the viewpoint of Sweets and being able to provide the 'pop culture' information Brennan is seeking-and making Booth jealous into the bargain! :-)
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was fabulous.

I especially liked how you interpreted Booth's jealousy, haha, even though he has no reason to be.

good job

oh, and it didn't bother me that it was in 1st person, usual;ly it does so i tend to keep away. but this sounded natural

-lucy
megs720 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
LOVE it you had me thinking of something VERY different than watching movies. LOL

PPS
techgurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was great. I was torn between Sweets and Zack. And the "Jedi mind trick" part was hilarious :)
FilmGeekandProud chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Brilliant, I actually had no clue who it was until the end, great job.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
nice story.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG why did it have to be sweets love the story though i wonder what booth would do if he found out
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »