Reviews for Sayonara My Sanity!
BELINDA chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
You know the storyline is pretty good but i have atip for improvment... when you right try to stay on the plot, because you drag off the plot for some random shit that has nothing to do with the story! Do that and you'll become an even better writer (and people will acually want to read your stuff).
DefiantAngelx3 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
could sakura be even remotly sane for atleast one encounter between her and sasuke? oh and it would be interesting for the next chapter to begin with sasuke's thoughts on the elevator encounter and maybe explain why HE was blushing...
sasorilover7 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
ah! i love this story! her thinking is just too awesome! me and my sister were reading this-yes, i was actually reaing WITH my sister- and we couldn't stop laughing! this is good, you have to keep it up!
Hope.H chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
WOW! Sakura's temper is way worse than in the anime! But put it to good use. ;) Well done. That's actually really hard to put her temper to good use without overdoing it! Sweet job!
InsertEpicPenNameHere chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
This story is love. I adore it. I'm addicted to it. no matter how many times I read it I am always laughing. Simply amzing!
IBakaFlavor chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Hahaha! 'Emotional Imbalances'. Sakura is such an total freak XD plz update!
drabbleocity chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Haha, this totally made my day, lmaoo.
TigerLilyette chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
haha:]]

I really like!
Merodi-chan13 chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
OMG this is funny as hell! I love Sakuras way of thinking. BRAVO!
the.fricken.irony chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
you know the day you go back to school( and i know his is late) but you dreaded my birthday! how cruel. and at least you didn't have to go to school in JULY T-T!
Tamari-95 chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
awesomly awesome
K A A Y O chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
this was very funny!
Electra-chan chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I love Sakura in this story (not in that way)! Because you got to love Sakura when she has anger issues and a mental problem! GO MENTAL PEOPLE!

Keep up the good work!
Mimei Naoko chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Aww i hope you update soon D Great story DD
NinjaFoodLover chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I just want to call you Chan-chan. Your name reminds me to much of the Kazekage...No I do not stalk him...he's just everywhere.

Anyhoo, your story is so cliché, fluffy, wierd, and funny...in a good way of course. I love the rapist voice, that was hilarious. good luck anyway Chan chan