Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
ukfan101 chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
I loved Dean's speech about how he doesn't want to be without his brother again if/when he returns to hunting...great update
neonchica chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Just found this yesterday and I'm loving it so far. You've got a great handle on the brothers' relationship and I love your take on Dean dealing with a life-altering injury. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read the rest of the story and also eagerly hoping you will continue with more stories in the future! Cheers. ~nc
Death-Muncher chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I"M USING CAPS LOCK SO THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR STORY!

I"M LAME...ha... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND RULE BECAUSE YOU:VE WRITTEN SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!

PLEASE CONTINUE

OTHERWISE I WILL BOMBARD YOU WITH MORE CAPSLOCK LAME REVIEWS!

great job :)

cheers

p.s. sorry for the mega lame falco fail factor of my review. :P
Lisa Paris chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
Poor Dean - what the hell can he do?

And Sam, well, he's fooling himself if he thinks his brother's going to settle for a nice, safe job at the local garage.

Really nice writing.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
i loved the dean jess bonding! i'm glad dean doesn't feel SO awkward around her now. and i'm even more glad that Jess is going out of her way to make him feel at HOME!

update soon pwase?
Linderhill chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I've been really enjoying this, I think you really seem to be capturing their voices very well. The only thing that takes me out of it all is Dean's smoking. That disturbs me despite how well you've incorporated it into the plot.
deangirl1 chapter 14 . 9/6/2008
I love the sword cane! It's perfect! Great update. Can't wait to see what happens at the party... I'm thinking if Dean gets swarmed by a group of girls, he might think it not a bad evening after all...
ukfan101 chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
good that Jess is starting to see beyond Dean outer layer. my favorite line, made me laugh was "I’ve known him longer, Dean thinks pettily. I win"

good job
101mizzpoet101 chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
This chapter was very descriptive and simply FANTASMIC!

i loved it! Jess is so adorable! and i think she is growing on dean, weather he wants to admit it or not! YOU TOOK TOO LONG TO UPDATE THIS TIME!

For the next chapter update sooner, like NOW! asap! I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH WITHDRAWAL SOON IF YOU DON'T!
freeladyofthesea chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hm, it seems like Dean is going to face a tough choice soon.

deangirl1 chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
Part of me wants to think that Dean will find peace here and quit smoking, go work in the garage, and gradually heal completely - both physically and emotionally - BUT that wouldn't be Dean. I'm thinking he is going to bolt at the first opportunity... and long before he's physically able to cope... no way he could ever give up hunting - especially when John is still awol!
Lisa Paris chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
Just found this - it's bloody awesome. I love your cynical, broken Dean, he makes me laugh and then breaks my heart. I really hope you finish this - got to know how you plan to resolve things. BTW - that man Bobby Singer - he's a sweetie-pie, simply the best!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
shit?

that doesn't sound to promising... hm.. er... uh oh!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
camlann chapter 12 . 8/29/2008
I wasn't ready for the chapter to end there-please hurry and update again soon! I need to see what happens next! I love your depiction of Dean, and I'm really looking forward to him meeting Jess for the first time! You're doing a really great job-keep up the good work!

camlann :)
deangirl1 chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
I loved the scene with the milkshakes! So this is an evil cliffie - I'm as nervous as Dean to see how things are going to go with Jess! I'm thinking that the stairs are either going to be the last straw or a blessing in disguise - maybe the forced exercise will help to heal his leg? or at least prevent him from smoking so much! I can't see Dean remaining inactive - non-hunting - for long without it affecting his mood negatively... and he had better lay off the vicoden sooner rather than later...
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »