Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
camlann chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Just found this, and I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying it! I've definitely felt the angst here-poor Dean. Anyways, I'm eager to see what happens next-will Dean meet Jess, or is he gonna sidetrack Sammy before they ever reach Palo Alto? Update again soon!

camlann :)
janet1982 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
dean smoking? that dosent work for me, he does not loke like kind a guy who smoke, he is more beer guy, so please make him stop smoking, because is not healthy.

anyway, it is great story:):)

please update
Jessica Dawn chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
So I suck at leaving reviews, and generally don't do it. But his has warranted me leaving one. I'm loving the story. Characterization is spot on, you update fast, and the quality of your writing isn't compromised for it, and you manage to keep me hanging on.

Very deservedly fave
embroiderama chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I love this story a lot!
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I'm really enjoying this au Dean. Cool to see Sam come to him and Dean's reaction to being "ambushed". No way is Jess going to be alright with this...
Madame Vodka chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
:) like this story alot, think u really capture Dean :) hope to see another chapter soon
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this AU for Supernatural; it's very well written, and I like thee more mature approach to the characters, saying and doing things that they wouldn't be able to get away with on network tv. :)
Semmi chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this, the concept is neat and you're writing is good (and isn't just pulling lines from the tv show and twisting them slightly to fit the "AU", sorry pet peeve but you're not doing it so yay!) and more Bobby and Dean interactions are always eagerly welcome. Can't wait to see where it goes.
fleeting fancy chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Aww, I love this. I am really loving the way you're writing Bobby and Dean together. I'm glad that you had Dean be honest with Sam about being there to recuperate. Are we going to see Sam turn up to check on him? I'll tune in for the next chapter to see. lol. I look forward to the next update.
ukfan101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
interesting story...poor Dean I hope that this means that Sam is going to try and come see him...
marisa cooper chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I'm enjoying this story, can't wait to see what happens next! I think you've captured Dean's angsty-ness perfectly!
Star Mage1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
I feel so sad for Dean. You are capturing his feeling of abandoment very well.
kokoda2007 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Great chapter - but please, I need answers. Please! the suspense is killing me.

Hoping for a quick update - this story has completely engrossed.
kokoda2007 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Just found this story - and totally loving it. Your portrayal of Bobby is absolutely perfect. I love him so much in the fatherly/caring role.

I'm dying to know what's happened to John and why Dean hasn't contacted Sam. Luckily, I can move straight on to the next chapter now :)
lilgurlgreen chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Lovin' it so far! Can't wait to read more!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »