Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
charlie00 chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
Hey ya,

I wanted to send a lil review to encourage you to continue on writing this wonderful lil fic! I haven't been a Supernatural fan for long, but man oh man I'm loven' this show, and your fic! Dean is such an awesome character and I love how you show just how strong he is but at the same time you keep him human showing his weakness also.

Keep it up! pretty please!

Cheers,

Charlie
ukfan101 chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
oh dear, Dean you better watch out and not get yourself hooked on pain pills. You could turn into House (bum leg and all!) keep up the good work
deangirl1 chapter 11 . 8/26/2008
What is it about high!Dean? Great update - Dean is just too stubborn to realize that hunting may not be a great idea just now... so sad with him barely able to drive the Impala at all... Great update - can't wait for the next chappie - Sam really does seem to be being sucked in...
Bird2K chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Wow, but you're a fast worker! I've just caught up and am still really enjoying this. Sam, Dean and Bobby are all spot on, you haven't turned any of them into caricatures which seems to happen a lot in fanfic. You write them believably but with your own twist which makes this a really interesting read. And I loved Jen the waitress. She was sparky! Can't wait to see where you take this. Kirsty x
Rose Rovente chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
"Your boyfriend's totally pissed."

HA!

I think this is my favorite story on at the moment-you're really an amazing writer, and your hobbled chain-smoking Dean REALLY does it for me. Why the hell aren't more people reviewing it? WHY?

I was afraid that this chapter was the end of the story, which caused me to hyperventilate a little- so I'm glad you're still going.
deangirl1 chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
No way do I believe that Dean won't try to protect Sam and jump in front of anything that pops up - like the light at the end of the chapter! I have to agree that I don't think John would have been lured by the light either... which also makes me wonder if Dean is right about what it is...
deangirl1 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Ok, you've had some awesome lines in this, but I think this is my favourite so far:

"Old ladies holding the door for him. Chivalry isn’t dead, it’s just in some sort of fucked-up coma." ~ awesome!

Another great chapter... I knew that Sam was going to figure out what was going on... I can't wait to find out if Dean is going to be able to convince him to check it out... Of course, it's looking a lot like Dean is going to be in no shape to spend another full day in the car again so soon either...
Rose Rovente chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet... bad me, I have such a bad habit of lurking.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite stories out there. You've got a wonderful voice, everything it spot-on, and I just love where this story is going.

And I have to say I disagree with the review below... I think Dean is definitely the type to smoke- I think it would just come with a territory of having a dangerous, high-stress job, especially with the pool hustling in smoky, seedy bars and what have you. I mean come on, since when does Dean give two shits about what's healthy for him?
Madame Vodka chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Lol was thinking bout this fic and then theres an update, then there is two updates cool :)

Really like this chapter, some really funny bits speacially like the exercises bit! :) cant wait to see what happens next.
camlann chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Just found this, and I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying it! I've definitely felt the angst here-poor Dean. Anyways, I'm eager to see what happens next-will Dean meet Jess, or is he gonna sidetrack Sammy before they ever reach Palo Alto? Update again soon!

camlann :)
janet1982 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
dean smoking? that dosent work for me, he does not loke like kind a guy who smoke, he is more beer guy, so please make him stop smoking, because is not healthy.

anyway, it is great story:):)

please update
Jessica Dawn chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
So I suck at leaving reviews, and generally don't do it. But his has warranted me leaving one. I'm loving the story. Characterization is spot on, you update fast, and the quality of your writing isn't compromised for it, and you manage to keep me hanging on.

Very deservedly fave
embroiderama chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I love this story a lot!
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I'm really enjoying this au Dean. Cool to see Sam come to him and Dean's reaction to being "ambushed". No way is Jess going to be alright with this...
Madame Vodka chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
:) like this story alot, think u really capture Dean :) hope to see another chapter soon
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »