Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
gr8read chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just love this whole series of stories. I have read over and over and over and they are awesome each and every time!
MarenMary93 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
"Dean laughs, rubs a hand across his face, digs a heel into his eye socket. "Can't believe I said that to Bobby. Dude's the sweetest fucking thing since newborn puppies."

"Yeah. You're an ass."

"Some things never change.""

I laughed so hard I could swear that I was dying XD
MarenMary93 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I sure like your style in writing :)
-And I think the story is nice too :D It reminds me of when my brother tore his ACL and fractured his leg a couple of places on a hunt a few years back...
(Just to be sure: Moosehunting...)
His knee is still not quite the same -.-
Bookworm625 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
So, I just got into the Supernatural world. Got up to date on the series in a couple months. Ripped through your fic in a few hours. You've got an excellent characterization of Sam and Dean. I can hear their voices in your dialogue and I think that's really cool. Looks like this universe goes on for a while. I'm off to read more of your stuff. :)
LadyRaylen chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I haven't read any of the others in this series, but I have to say I really dig how you did some of the chapter from Jess's pov. I really like this chapter. :-)
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
Frickin' sweet. This was really great. I love your portrayal of the boys. I also really liked Jess. Was really sad that you killed her off like in canon, but I understand its necessity. I'm still hoping you'll make Dean quit smoking eventually, but he's been really amazing in this. Strong and learning how to deal with his new vulnerability. You did an amazing job. Can't believe this was you're first fic. You're a natural.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
This is really great so far. I don't want to stop reading it, but it's time for sleep. My only issue is I can't really stand the image of Dean smoking...but like you're Bobby said, nobody likes a judgmental asshole.

You did an awesome job with the brothers' reunion, even the argument. Sammy's little fantasy was cute...but so outrageously unlikely. Can't wait to read more!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
Brightshadow-chi chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
loved the story.

you write everything just perfectly, specially Dean's talk with his father was very well-written and just perfect ;)
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Really, really good story! Very sad...even to the point of painful, but beautifully written and very in character. Great job!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
OMG that line about the "buttock slide" was probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. "Insert head in ass. You're the master of that one." Absolute genius!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Nice! I'm glad you had Dean take a couple swings at Sam, kinda set him in his place there.
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Wow, lots of good stuff in this one! Dean being determined is cute and quite funny at time. Drunk Dean is pretty funny too. It's just so sad when Sam and Dean are fighting...can't wait until that (hopefully) gets better.
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
The Lambchop thing was hysterical! I just feel so bad for Dean though, but very compelling story so far. It's definitely better late than never to get into it!
Ruusukainen chapter 19 . 12/15/2010
fucking loved this story.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »