Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
SuperVikinggirl chapter 19 . 9/1/2013
I just read the whole story. Thanks. It was really very good! I think that you did a great job on the dialogue between Dean and Sam. I could really visualize them in your words. Thanks again!
Westiegal chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
That was one of the best I've ever read. Seriously. Saved as a favourite.
slystir chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Okay, so I'm like 5 years behind you here, but I've got to say I've enjoyed this, the first installment of the "Drive" universe. I think I may have even read this before, but I'm a bit slow and am not quite sure. This piece stands alone beautifully. I think your characterizations are good, excellent even. I think your plotting skills are nice and your pacing good too. Perhaps your banter could use a little work.

At the beginning of the piece I was wishing you used less description of how a character feels and a little more demonstration, as it would dovetail with it being a fanfiction for a TV show. For example when dean craves a smoke it would be more to my tastes to have you describe him flipping an empty pack open and closed or repeatedly flipping the lid on his zippo rather than stating that he's nic fitting. This last chapter really did that and developed it's own life and imagery quite nicely.

All the best
Thanks for posting
Five years late
Sly
Matt chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hey just a heads up, the Impala is an automatic not a manual so it doesn't have a clutch. It isn't a huge deal but you could change it to brake or door or something.
shatterspeed chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
LAMBCHOP? YOU KNOW LAMBCHOP TOO?
I love you eternally now. I haven't heard that show mentioned in years.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Dude, the song Walk by Foo Fighters started playing while I was reading this... My Ipod's reading my mind...
SunshineNine chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
Aw what that was awesome man.
I especially liked, uh, everything.
But even more especially, I liked the way you portrayed grief. Very realistic! I may have choked up a bit even.
Also the characterization was grrrreat.
So I love you.
And this fic.
ON TO THE SEQUEL.
gr8read chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just love this whole series of stories. I have read over and over and over and they are awesome each and every time!
MarenMary93 chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
"Dean laughs, rubs a hand across his face, digs a heel into his eye socket. "Can't believe I said that to Bobby. Dude's the sweetest fucking thing since newborn puppies."

"Yeah. You're an ass."

"Some things never change.""

I laughed so hard I could swear that I was dying XD
MarenMary93 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I sure like your style in writing :)
-And I think the story is nice too :D It reminds me of when my brother tore his ACL and fractured his leg a couple of places on a hunt a few years back...
(Just to be sure: Moosehunting...)
His knee is still not quite the same -.-
Bookworm625 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
So, I just got into the Supernatural world. Got up to date on the series in a couple months. Ripped through your fic in a few hours. You've got an excellent characterization of Sam and Dean. I can hear their voices in your dialogue and I think that's really cool. Looks like this universe goes on for a while. I'm off to read more of your stuff. :)
LadyRaylen chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
I haven't read any of the others in this series, but I have to say I really dig how you did some of the chapter from Jess's pov. I really like this chapter. :-)
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
Frickin' sweet. This was really great. I love your portrayal of the boys. I also really liked Jess. Was really sad that you killed her off like in canon, but I understand its necessity. I'm still hoping you'll make Dean quit smoking eventually, but he's been really amazing in this. Strong and learning how to deal with his new vulnerability. You did an amazing job. Can't believe this was you're first fic. You're a natural.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
This is really great so far. I don't want to stop reading it, but it's time for sleep. My only issue is I can't really stand the image of Dean smoking...but like you're Bobby said, nobody likes a judgmental asshole.

You did an awesome job with the brothers' reunion, even the argument. Sammy's little fantasy was cute...but so outrageously unlikely. Can't wait to read more!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 19 . 1/16/2012