Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
biketest chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
This was so wonderfully written! I love Dean as a smoker.
greentoothbrush chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
this is such an original fic well done cant wait to reasd th rest of the verse!
Kale Klae chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Fantastic interpretation of what could have been the beginning. you got the characters dead on.
Snowgoose1070 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
I loved this fic! I love Dean, but there's something about making him damaged that's just so appealing. Excellent work!
CanadaNL chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
What a great story! Looking forward to reading more of you stories!
Hunnique chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
That was an excellent story, well-paced and deliciously off-kilter towards canon. I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading part 2
phyllis2779 chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
I've just read all 19 chapters. This was fabulous (sounds like gushing but I mean it). Very suspenseful but lots of angst and anger and tenderness.
thecouchcarrot chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
I just stumbled upon your story here, and I haven't finished it yet, but I just had to review and say - My God. You bring out and analyze character traits in the Winchesters a year before they get explicitly discussed on the show, traits that I didn't notice until they were spelled out right in front of me. Like Sam's anger, for instance. In the fifth season, during "Sam Interrupted," Sam said to Dean, "I'm angry, Dean! All. The time." And talks about how he's always been angry at Dad, the demon, it's always something, etc. At the time, my reaction was "What? That's so not - Oh. Wait a second... I guess it is true." YOU picked it up without any prompting and wove it seamlessly into your story. You, my friend, are a gifted writer and an excellent observer of character. A thousand kudos.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
Oh, that was an great story *-*

As I said before, I can't imagine Dean smoking... At least not that much! xDD But he is allowed and such a painfull situation, I guess.

He was kinda like House in that fanfic lol You know, addicted to Vicodin, with a cane, complaining all the time eheheh But you managed to make him look like Dean too

I felt sorry for Jess, but I think that had to happen, right?

Well, see ya next o/

Kisses

Rosetta
Marz1 chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
way to add tension!
Marz1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
so how is he going to convince sam to go on the next hunt? On to the next chapter.
Marz1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
so far a very good story. so the demon didn't come around?
Marlowe97 chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
Wow.

I usually don't really go for the AUs - not so much anyway. But this one? Great. Just great. Damn, I wish I could write like that. Seriously.

It all fits. I cannot really say how, but it fits. Though I have to say, I would miss Deans swagger too, so I'm glad that for the show he has two good legs.

A great, great fic and I'll put you on my bookmarks, so I can come visit your Universe again. Thanks for the great read

Marlowe
Vampy chapter 19 . 7/16/2009
Wow... those last few chapters... actually that last piece of chapter was intense! *waves some cool air into her face* loved it! Too bad "she" didn't last too long, I was kinda enjoying the interaction with Dean. Anyways. Great story. Great ending, still kinda leaves ya hanging for more... Maybe you could write a few short ones and make some sort of "limp Dean" universe? I dunno.. Keep writing anyhow! ;) V.
ion bond chapter 19 . 7/9/2009
Yay! You're the bomb.

That conversation between John and Dean was just right. John's a dick, but he's not a bad dad. Well, he kind of is, actually. But I can see why Dean forgives him.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »