Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Wow, lots of good stuff in this one! Dean being determined is cute and quite funny at time. Drunk Dean is pretty funny too. It's just so sad when Sam and Dean are fighting...can't wait until that (hopefully) gets better.
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
The Lambchop thing was hysterical! I just feel so bad for Dean though, but very compelling story so far. It's definitely better late than never to get into it!
Ruusukainen chapter 19 . 12/15/2010
fucking loved this story.
KeepOnTheGrassYo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I just finished your first instalment in the 'Drive' verse. Loved it! ( I skim through most writers fics, nothing rly catches my attention. The way you write is literally like magic. This was probably the most belivable iv read yet. I liked how u stuck to the show, but you twisted it to make it youres. Dean was totally belivable, Sam too. I loved the way you wrote bobby, he's what instantly got me hooked, and Deans bum leg of course. Well thanks for writing such a good story, ur great. (
biketest chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
This was so wonderfully written! I love Dean as a smoker.
greentoothbrush chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
this is such an original fic well done cant wait to reasd th rest of the verse!
Kale Klae chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Fantastic interpretation of what could have been the beginning. you got the characters dead on.
Snowgoose1070 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
I loved this fic! I love Dean, but there's something about making him damaged that's just so appealing. Excellent work!
CanadaNL chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
What a great story! Looking forward to reading more of you stories!
Hunnique chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
That was an excellent story, well-paced and deliciously off-kilter towards canon. I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading part 2
phyllis2779 chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
I've just read all 19 chapters. This was fabulous (sounds like gushing but I mean it). Very suspenseful but lots of angst and anger and tenderness.
thecouchcarrot chapter 15 . 6/14/2010
I just stumbled upon your story here, and I haven't finished it yet, but I just had to review and say - My God. You bring out and analyze character traits in the Winchesters a year before they get explicitly discussed on the show, traits that I didn't notice until they were spelled out right in front of me. Like Sam's anger, for instance. In the fifth season, during "Sam Interrupted," Sam said to Dean, "I'm angry, Dean! All. The time." And talks about how he's always been angry at Dad, the demon, it's always something, etc. At the time, my reaction was "What? That's so not - Oh. Wait a second... I guess it is true." YOU picked it up without any prompting and wove it seamlessly into your story. You, my friend, are a gifted writer and an excellent observer of character. A thousand kudos.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 19 . 5/30/2010
Oh, that was an great story *-*

As I said before, I can't imagine Dean smoking... At least not that much! xDD But he is allowed and such a painfull situation, I guess.

He was kinda like House in that fanfic lol You know, addicted to Vicodin, with a cane, complaining all the time eheheh But you managed to make him look like Dean too

I felt sorry for Jess, but I think that had to happen, right?

Well, see ya next o/

Marz1 chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
way to add tension!
Marz1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
so how is he going to convince sam to go on the next hunt? On to the next chapter.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »