Reviews for I'd Drive All Night Just to Get Back Home
Brightshadow-chi chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
loved the story.

you write everything just perfectly, specially Dean's talk with his father was very well-written and just perfect ;)
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Really, really good story! Very sad...even to the point of painful, but beautifully written and very in character. Great job!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
OMG that line about the "buttock slide" was probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. "Insert head in ass. You're the master of that one." Absolute genius!
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Nice! I'm glad you had Dean take a couple swings at Sam, kinda set him in his place there.
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Wow, lots of good stuff in this one! Dean being determined is cute and quite funny at time. Drunk Dean is pretty funny too. It's just so sad when Sam and Dean are fighting...can't wait until that (hopefully) gets better.
Dr. Sexy M.D chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
The Lambchop thing was hysterical! I just feel so bad for Dean though, but very compelling story so far. It's definitely better late than never to get into it!
Ruusukainen chapter 19 . 12/15/2010
fucking loved this story.
KeepOnTheGrassYo chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I just finished your first instalment in the 'Drive' verse. Loved it! ( I skim through most writers fics, nothing rly catches my attention. The way you write is literally like magic. This was probably the most belivable iv read yet. I liked how u stuck to the show, but you twisted it to make it youres. Dean was totally belivable, Sam too. I loved the way you wrote bobby, he's what instantly got me hooked, and Deans bum leg of course. Well thanks for writing such a good story, ur great. (
biketest chapter 19 . 10/8/2010
This was so wonderfully written! I love Dean as a smoker.
greentoothbrush chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
this is such an original fic well done cant wait to reasd th rest of the verse!
Kale Klae chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
Wow. Fantastic interpretation of what could have been the beginning. you got the characters dead on.
Snowgoose1070 chapter 19 . 8/1/2010
I loved this fic! I love Dean, but there's something about making him damaged that's just so appealing. Excellent work!
CanadaNL chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
What a great story! Looking forward to reading more of you stories!
Hunnique chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
That was an excellent story, well-paced and deliciously off-kilter towards canon. I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to reading part 2
phyllis2779 chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
I've just read all 19 chapters. This was fabulous (sounds like gushing but I mean it). Very suspenseful but lots of angst and anger and tenderness.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »