Reviews for Karaoke Night
Hilarious!
Lonersoforlorn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was so funny!
twimom35 chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
actualy twimom's 12 yearold daughta... anyway u shud make a chapter where leah sings "Never Underestimate A Girl" By Vanessa Hundgens!
Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
That was sweet. I like that idea of Jake and Bella singing. I love the EdXBella, but JakeXBella is also cute.

This was in fact dandy. Jacob's annoyance works and I like that.

You did an awzum job here! Hope you can do my request. If you want. Oh, major breakthrough. If you don't like the song "Love Story", then can you do Paramore's "I Caught Myself"? It's my fave. rock song and it would be awzum to see it up here. Bella singing of coarse.

Anyways, this was awzum and dandy! And I'm so glad you updated! Hopr you update soon!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
Jacob is daring!

I liked the song, but 2 ?.

1: What's the name of that song

2: Who sings it!

I'm sorry; I'm just too sleepy to research right now.

Anyways, this was awzum, even though I don't know the song. Jacob, Jacob, Jacob. What are Edward and I gonna do with you? Seriously?

Anyways, I loved it! Awzum job!

Auto-Alchemechanicist chapter 14 . 5/2/2009
Aww! I adore that song! Even though Chris did hit the bItch-I mean Rihanna. But it's been 3 months. People have to start getting over it.

Anyways, you finally updated! I was waiting for you! For reals! I love this chapter! Much like all the others! So, you won't do anymore Chris Brown songs? Damn. Well, can I request a song? Can you do Taylor Swift's "Love Story"? And make Bella sing it? Please! I would love to see that!

You did an awzum job! And I'm moving on to the next chapter!

Changaagurll chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
omg i love thiss i've been laughing so hard the i almost peed my pants jk! lol but wats the song that jacob sang called?

love it

Mrz.. emmett Cullen!
FancyJumper chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
haha bella :P love ur story!
AnonymousCullenLover chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
The story was really funny so far. I would really appreciate it if you could like pm me when your next chapter is up. I would like to know so then I can come and read it. Thank you so much. Keep it up.
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
AH! Unbelievably cheesy song... but I fucking love it. xD

Nice chapter.

~Melissa
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
Haha. xD Hilarious.

So... Jones Bros... erm... actually, they're not as bad as people make them out to be. xD But I'm not a big fan but good song for Jacob. xD

Awesome chapter! I loved it. :D I can't wait till you update again.

Edward's Girl. Haha. xD

~Melissa
FancyJumper chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
YOU ARE EVIL! But this story is awesome so it's all good :P
FancyJumper chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
Oh I love this story :P I can't wait to find out the song...
glamourslays chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
i love all the songs you used! could you please give jasper a solo with him singing a love song like only one in color by trapt (its the perfect alice and jasper song!)
BaDRomanceGaGaKOL chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
i'm excited to read the rest please write more!