Reviews for For Charlie
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
this was exceptional :)
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Dude, now this... SO AWESOME... LOVE It!:)
Alice I chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
It's funny how things work isn't it? You wrote this story ages ago and I never knew about it. Just like Alan never knew about Charlie's bad camp experience.

One of your fans added me to her favorites and I often will look at that person's other favorites when that happens. That is how I cam across this story.

I liked the story a lot. I knew that the lawyer was the camp councelor right away but it was neat to see Don slowly reveal his identity to Alan. There is something to be said for Karma. Often times I will say to my kids "What goes around comes around." This tale is a prime example of that idea.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Interesting story. I like the relationship between Don and Alan and the glimpse into Charlie's younger years. Thanks, Beth
Synbou chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Another excellent story.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Fantastic. Seriously, I loved it. The whole locked in the cabin thing practically gave me a heart attack at first, and Alan's reaction didn't help. But, I figure it all worked out fine in the end :)

This was a really, really good fic, so thank you.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Love this story! Short & sweet -
ceeceecimarron chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Very good, Ms. GrahamCracker. Very good indeed. Smooth opening. Gentle build with suspicious elements. Good use of characters in conversation. Excellent moral. The bad may not pay today - but they will pay tomorrow. Keep 'em coming.
squelchything chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I must admit, my first thought was sexual abuse as well. I'm glad you went with something less horrific and more original. :)

Poor little darling, locked up on his own. You know, this really needs a sequel where Charlie finds out what Alan and Don have done.
tearbos chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This is a nice story, but you had me worried for a second too. I thought Don was going to say something really terrible.

But I'm glad things worked out in the end.
1st endeavor chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Another great story Mrs. GC,

Such a sad tale of Charlie as a seven year old and unfortunately quite believable. That was a nice touch, letting Alan be the one to put this creep away and by the way, I'll make a toast to Charlie on any day:)

Thanks for the great story.
newgal chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Aw! This was sweet. Really good interaction with everyone.
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I like it!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I loved this one. I would like to know what Charlie thinks of the Conselor being in jail or even if he remembers him.
Serialgal chapter 1 . 8/8/2008