Reviews for Silverlake Boarding School
InuViolet chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
REALLY SANGO REALLUY
ChappyCat chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
I was like Yay cat fight with kiraras meow
ChappyCat chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I know right we have the same mind author
FireHanyou16 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Wait is Inuyasha's hair gonna be black or silver cause I wanna know if the hottie has his shining silver mane...
FireHanyou16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wait, you said Inuyasha had black hair and then golden amber eyes. How is that possible if he only has golden amber eyes if he's a half-demon? Now I'm confused.
RinSess21 chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
this wsas a good story while it lasted
darkfire888 chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
I have reread this story a thousand times and I still don’t know why u r remaking this I keep laughing until I'm blue in the face every time. It is one of the best stories I have ever read so I don’t understan remaking this.
suuummmer chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
okay I was reeeeally ready to bash on you for the characters immaturity. then I saw that you were in middle school. Haha pretty good writing style, but I guess all the little jokes and 'randomness' are too below my level. Haha. I like the plot though! When you're older you should DEFINITELY edit it. I wrote a lot like that when I was 11-13. but as I got older my writing got sooo much better. Remember, comedy release IS good..but too much is annoying :) good story!
Axzeria chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
This makes NO SENSE what-so-ever.

They're Japanese... why do they have a Japanese class? And (sorry) but it's "minna". "mina" means all. and "Ohayo" means Good morning. not "hello".

so... when you translated it to "Hi, everybody" it was actually "Good morning, all". xD

Sorry... I'm not mean or a smart-ass... I was just saying... -sweat drop- :3
Axzeria chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
This is a VERY long day. xD

plus, you have EVERY detail down.

that's amazing! O.O

Pirates skip? o.o
Axzeria chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
-GASP-

WHAT!

Inuyasha has long BLACK hair! What about his wonderful, soft, cute silver hair! Dx (He better have dog ears... D; )
Head Procrastinator chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
CHEESY AS HELLL! BUT...still gud!
Head Procrastinator chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
lol! the cat! lol!
Head Procrastinator chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
i like the randomness but dont over randomize it kay! but other than tht it is so nice! i luv this!

(oh yeh and the fact tht their all in the same dorm iz kinda corny)

but entiways i luv this!