Reviews for World Minus Shinji
hunter10101010 chapter 4 . 9/3
I'd like to read more of this!
Unknown chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Gunman, I enjoy your stories...wish you would finish this one and "My Wife the First..."
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
dammit! update yo' shit!
7/10
Pretty good, slighty sad.
Kaizer617 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
I like this story so far. Do you think you can update this one, too?
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
i like how the story has progressed. i have an idea for shinji. what if he asks lilith and adam to become the true 18th angel (the angel of humanity). this could be the reason kowaru has approached misato and rei. he wants to stop shinji from becoming the 18th angel and giving up his mortality. this would be the perfect thing to of happened as mabue rei can pull him back and convince him to stay with her and have misato be their mother.
Greenfang chapter 4 . 9/20/2010
Great story... but please continue it! The premise is too good (and the writing also) to let it just gather dust.

Please!

Ja.

Greenfang.
PonderingGrower chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE IS UNHOLY update this! I beg you.

Please, pretty please.
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chpater XD!
BoneMarrowBro chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Please continue this, it is SO good :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Omgoth chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Update this story! I command thee! This story has far too much potential to abandon.
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
the two women who love him the most shall be his saviours _ genius

now all you need to do is go back and finish up some of these later stories (yes i know i keep mentioning it but its true and quite sad since alot of these plot ideas are brilliant)
Alpha Taco chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love this. I'll be interested to see how this turns out.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Great story!
5 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
star trek
Drackner Clawrus chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Very interesting concept like all of your fics but nto one of my favourites. 6/10 for the fic.