Reviews for Property of the First
1337Pwny chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
This was pretty funny
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! It's too funny to be abandoned...
KMF-G chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
That's it? No more? And so good story gets forgotten...
ANGELSOULSPIRIT chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
you could have shinji's dad try to have shinji do something but rei won't let it happen
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
The Yakuza is just the term for Japanese gangsters/mafia not the name for each one. You need to specify a zaibatsu or family one or the other.

Who was the other girl with Shinji at the beginning?

The six pack comment was funny.

How did Rei find out he was sold? You explained how she found him but not how she knew he needed to be found and bought.
T.Dragon chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
this fic actually reminds me a lot of familiar of zero, especially the slave part and not wanting to get rid of her property. can't wait to see more.
Zyvorg chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
This story is both funny and kinda sweet, and really looks like it could be an awesome story. I sincerely hope that you decide to come back to this.
KILO151998 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Please write more when you can. I loved reading this! I can't believe Rei now owns Shinji!:-)
AnAncientBard chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Not really sure how to react to this, its strangly dark.
KingPlotBunny chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
oh my god hahaha the omakas made me laugh i'm sure shinji would appreciate it if rei had misatos ass hahahaha
Yuuji Narukami chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Please update,
Dessel Ordo chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
that was a funny little fic, I really enjoyed it.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
oh man this is what i call a awsome story. im serous i like how this has played out and im glad for starting to read it . i hope that you pick up where you left off as i want to see more of this story.
Kintatsu chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Heeeeeey, gunman, you alive? Anyway, this story is HILARIOUS so far, and with that said... I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *cough* Sorry about that. I have poor cliffhanger tolerance.
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Ohohohoho man! this is hilarious to the next level! more please!