Reviews for My Wife The First
Hopefully writer's block hasn't killed this story just yet!
COBRASTEVE chapter 2 . 2/6
I keep re-reading this because it's so good, so almost believable in the world of NERV. But you've deprived us of the intense joy of seeing Asuka exploding with outrage over her man being taken! And by ' that doll' yet!
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Now this is hilarious. Other than the odd concept of Shinji taking Rei's name (which I think another reviewer already talked about), this is one excellent story.

I would sincerely hope to see it completed!
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Actually it is usually the wife who takes her husband’s name even in Japan. Japan is different from the West in that it is legal and not that uncommon for the husband to marry into his wife’s family if they are the ‘higher’ family politically, financially, or socially.

Really hoping you continue this!

Ch2
Aphrodisiac

I WILL, as their guardian

Please finish this!

Lol on the OMAKE
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
lmao
Jay chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Awesome story nothing wrong with it perfect to a T.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Shame... You should update this 's good.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Nice start on the story, I hope to read more.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
a good story. well thought out sofar. shoulg be continued. in time
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
hahahahahaha! love the omake! My stomach fucking hurts form it!
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
::chuckles:: I like this and I sincerely hope that you have plans to continue the story.
Alpha Taco chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I love this.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Keep going. I love this. This will grow into a very popular thing. Please keep writing.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I really like this story. Please keep up the good work. Seems I'll be able to fave this one for now.
I'm Solo chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
lol those two are good at telling people one thing and doing another...tho I'm sad...were not getting lemons are we...