Reviews for The Third Spider
Update please !
Update please
Awsome eddie chapter 4 . 6/14
Hope there is more to the story great job see
You next chapter .
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Well this looks nice.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Nice job on this story so far, I hope you'll add more soon.

-One grammar mistake though; "These guys are quicker than I expected. I telekinesis can't lock onto all of them" should be "These guys are quicker than I expected. My telekinesis can't lock onto all of them"
masterart chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
i wonder shinji found out of black cat secret
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
a ok story. not the best of your work. around a 6.8/10.
yoyobrains2000 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This story is really cool!
king of the shadows chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
ok this is cool and all but for me one thig is missing I am a very big shinji and rei fan so I was kinda wondering if you could bring Rei to the spiderman world. heck so long as you dont do a romance like set up with her I would not care if you brought asuka to. heck bring misato as well. but put them in there normal bodys except for rei put her in a body of a female that looks sorta like her but at the same time the same age as shinji or make her normal age but have reeds find a way to turn shinji back to normal.
BookWyrm666 chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
it truely is a small world we live in.
carlos13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
is a good story please update soon
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I don't know if you know this, but theres a comic book reviewer called Linkara who has a show called Atop the Fourth Wall. In two Spider-Man reviews, he compares Spider-Man with Shinji. the first was in Maximum Clonage, and the other in Marvel Team-Up #127.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
almost for sure that was madam web shes usually the one that allert spiderman's alikes
Ryld chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
One thing I would like to find out is who the unknown voice on the phone was. Because they knew who shinji is.