Reviews for Visionary
abstractwhisk chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Wow. I just caught up on the last couple of chapters and I have to say that you wrote 'going mental' very well. Morbid and creepy, indeed. All of the ghosts, Race and Spot especially, gave me the shivers. Jack's mind really tortured him there in the end. I think this is a great story. The descriptive style of the language you used added significantly to the twisted plot. Well done!

Miniola
Aris1013 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Interesting twist in the end! I liked this story a lot! Good job!
shakespearean fool chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Wow ... I like where this is going! I'm excited to see what really happened. Help Jack, help Jack!
Aris1013 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Another great chapter, I really like this story a lot...
shakespearean fool chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Wow ... powerful ... and powerfully depressing. Again, I want to know more! what really happened? What is Jack going to do? I love the way you write and the way you capture such sorrow. Although others would think he is crazy, you make his mind make sense. Can't wait for more!
rae-zin chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Sorry it took so long to review this. Very nice.
Shooter O'Brien chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
wow.

I'm not sure there are any more words to describe it. Especially the last chapter. Kinda gave me shivers, not gonna lie... wowzers.

papes and pickles.

Shooter.
Pokey7 chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
Creepy dead Spot and that rhyme! Poor Jack :(
shakespearean fool chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
Oh my. You know how to keep the reader on their toes! Whatan ending! Damn ... I am so curious to know what is the next addition. What's the story? There is obviously more to it, and I am excited to see what is next.
Aris1013 chapter 5 . 10/27/2008
wow this story is so good! That was a really great chapter!
Rubicon Rose chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
This story is gripping! Great imagery. Can't wait to read the continued unfolding & undoing...

"his soul is stretched, and he's just as thin." That line just struck me this chapter. Don't ask me why... I think its the simplicity of the phrase & yet its ability to conjure up a detailed picture of Spot in my mind.

Anyway, I always enjoy your writing, so I thought its time I say so. :)
love97 chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
"Jack resists the urge to shake himself off like a dog.

He hasn’t sunk that low.

Not yet."

Damn, Jack. What did he do?
shakespearean fool chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
I really am curious as to what the back story is and how Jack is going to pull himself out of it. Keep it up!
midnight1899 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
you have a way of makign characters coem alive and giving them less typical characteristics than how they're usually portrayed. I love your writing it's cryptic
midnight1899 chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
wow sressie. This is great! I'm so excited for your next story. You haven't done a newsies one in a while. It's fantastic of course. I loved the interplay btw. JAck and the cop. Hell in his eyes. I'm still waiting for it to all becoem more clear, wheather he seas it in advance or a portent of death or what JAck's role is exactly but I'm very exciter\ed, it looks so promising. YAY! hope your summer was good