Reviews for Wisdom teeth
mzz chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww poor Dean! Hey Can I ask you a question?, well I know is just a story, but is it truth the dentist can use total anesthesia for remove wisdom teeth with all you describe heart monitor and all?, cause I have never met a person that have said that went to the dentist and used total anesthesia. I have already removed my wisdom teeth and the dentist used just local anesthesia, and he didn't even ask if I would like to use other kind of anesthesia not even for root canal, Is that common in the United States?
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
Cherries666 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I know exactually how it feels i've just had 3 wisdom teeth removed and 2 of them were impacted. That was a week ago and i'm still in pain. Poor Dean i feel for him x
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
As someone who is absolutely TERRIFIED of the dentist I almost did not read this story. But I am glad I did. No I suffered phantom pain as I read it I really found your descriptive writing, dialogue, and sick Dean very well done.

Goes into my Favorites file.

Thank You.
SPNAngel16 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
lol poor dean. Im suprised the knock out gas didnt make him do something stupid. when they put me on it i ordered ringtones to my phone without realizing it. you did a good job with this. write another one?
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was AWESOME. I can't believe I never saw it before. Perfect topic and well done. I loved all of the hair soothing that John was doing. guh. and this: A cool sweat had started to break out down his spine. Yes. I liked that as well. You sound like you are speaking from experience - great work with the details of the dental procedure! I wrote a wisdom teeth fic too and I LOVE seeing what other people do with it. Awesome and thanks for sharing!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
aww that was great :D hahaa poor dean :D thankyou xx
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I LOVE YOU!

The story is great. CaringJohn caringSam crankDean cuteDean.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, nicely done. Well written. Poor Dean!
crazykids121 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I just got my wisdom teeth pulled not too long ago. Did it under local anasthesia, but still, it's a brutal procedure. Very accurate and well written! I really enjoyed it!
Winchester-Directioner chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
haha. when i read this summary i knew i had to read it. im actually getting this done next week on september 18th. im kinda freaked too! but this was a good story. i enjoyed it.
Gala000085 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
This was so funny! I absolutely adored it. I loved this line '“Tell that to the one out of the million that's pushing up daisies,”' - so funny.

I hope you're feeling better from your car accident. At least your writing is still awesome.

Oh, and I'm also looking forward to an update on 'Bricks and Water'. It's such a good story.
friendly chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
nice job.. that was really good.. I think you had all boys in character..
adder574 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I feel for Dean. Poor guy. Glad everything worked out okay for him. Looking forward to the update of bricks and water.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This was awesome.

I’m a little scared now BTW, because you described this in so much detail that you freaked me out. But I loved it; how you went into details :)

You captured Dean so well, great job.

I loved this fic, really did.