Reviews for Blood Upon My Hands
CamelotCloneSestra chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm bad at reviewing but anyway this is great and I'll continue reading at once :)
JessieRedbird chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
hope you can update soon and good luck on your ap course! it was veru nicely written!
Red Panda Bear chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Good job. Update soon I hope.
you're-psychic chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
love it!
beautifly92 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008

just please!

update soon!
SimplyAnn chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
wow that was really good! i luved it! pls Pls PLS update soon! i hate waiting! HAHA! im probably the least patient person ever! haha!

alex chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
Lidell chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I am so glad that someone decided to ruffle up a story from Jane’s perspective. I absolutely adore Jane and Alec and I was hoping for some big, kickass fight scene at the end of Breaking Dawn where Bella’s shield failed miserably and the twins would frolic in the field while snapping off heads. But Meyer didn’t write it that way (more’s the pity) and I’ll have to resort to living vicariously through well written fanfiction. If it’s not too much to hope for, perhaps you could switch over to AU and satisfy my violent fangirling …?

As a whole, the story is very fleshed out and interesting, considering that there’s no dialogue from Jane herself and we’ve all heard Aro’s and Garrett’s blabber before. Keep up the good work!
TeamVampire chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
Really fantastic! Can't wait for the next (and final?) chapter! Should be good if everything you've written so far is any indication.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I really REALLY like it! Good work! Excellent writing and I'm rather intrigued by Jane's POV.
caz15th chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Wow! This is awesome! Personally, I don't think Jane's that out of character. Considering you don't really have that much to work with, a few chapters that she was in at the most, I think you've done amazing well with keeping true to Jane. You've nailed her maliciousness perfectly, not so much that its not possible for her to be real, but not so weakly that you lessen what she is. I love this and I definitely am looking forward to your next chapter and future work. Keep it up! :D
Dalia chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hmm I like it :) I wish there was the continuation though, the part where Jane tries to attack but can't because of Bella

I just think Jane seems more of the hateful type and this doesn't portray her as that much
JeanPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Very nice... I had wondered what Jane was thinking the whole time. Even though I dislike her, it is still very interseting to hear it from her perspective.
Reactionary Response chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
I enjoyed very much! Very interesting idea and very well excuted!
wallywest chapter 1 . 8/11/2008