Reviews for Wayward Son
starlingmks chapter 1 . 5/2
I never have anything but praise for your writing..except that Jack's eyes are blue.
Exia chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Also hillarious. I will have this in my favorites, thank you!
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OMG i wish you'd continue this! the doctor freaking out a bit then jack confirming his tenuous grip on sanity... oi...
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is gorgeous!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Hmmm Jack saw him too!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
JACK! :D

So Rassilon is Doctor Senior? How curious. And hilarious.
Other Me Writer chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OH this is totally fantastic! All the better it ALH compliant SQUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you got more for me soon!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LOL i absoutly loved it!there should be more dr who storys like this with rassilon
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
LOL

that was ... XD
Shadowed Gold chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
O.O

As ALH moves along on Teaspoon, I'm JUST finally starting to understand this story (the earring thing, for one, and sacrifices he can't remember) and I LOVE THIS.

Can The Ghost of Rassilon (I think the Time Lords would agree, it needs capital letters) become a recurring character. Because I really, really adore him and his interaction with the Doctor. Assuming that "my son" isn't literal-just a term of affection for a descendent of the race he was so instrumental in creating-he really does seem a bit like a fond father-figure, sort of a guardian angel to see that the Doctor does the work he needs to and then receives his reward. (Or maybe he already .)

Genius!
Shayna Maidel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
To me a second to figure out the relevance to ALH, but it makes sense. I like it, Rassilon has a sense of humor, which is refreshing. I could definitely see this happening.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I've got to make my way to reading ALH. You've got a 'verse that seems to retain the emotional depth, and humour...the WONDER of it all. Yet you've tried to leave the incongruities and disharmonious blanks at the door. I do love it. Still suffering from prose envy. :p seriously suffering from writing-9-ability envy.
fearie fighting 101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
LOVE IT!

Very good...no...thats not right...it's great! I'm glad my good friend Isis give you this challenge.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
So now we definitely know where the Doc came from! Yay!

Will they ever remember what happened?

I love Rassilon, by the way. He's brilliant. And Jack's comments

about him too, lol.

"Who's this old guy and why's he following us?"

"'Old guy?'" Rassilon demanded. He snorted disdainfully. "Presumptuous puppy."

"Like the robes," Jack said. "Don't think much of the hat, though."

The Doctor couldn't decide if he wanted to laugh or run screaming.

And the way Rassilon is just fondly shaking his head at the doc.
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hehe! I liked! Rassilon..theres so little known about him its nice to see hoe differently people write him. Good stuff!