Reviews for What Are The Chances
tiffybee75 chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Yes please... more D & R...thank you!
Mishelle20 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Amazing story.
Kate chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
Really, really good! Loved the end bit. You're a very good writer.

xoxo
BlueEyedPisces chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
I love these two, definately looking forward to more from them :).
sam riggs chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
thought your story was amazing , i look forward to reading more in the furture
Hunnique chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
I never told you: I also loved the adventure part of this, it gave strength to the love story. It is definitely one of my favorites. Top five.

Thanks again:)
Hunnique chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Wow. That was beautiful. I'm so glad Dean is finally having all the happy endings he has ever wished for ;)

Thanks for a great read!
Hunnique chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Crystal, I like all your tones. It's very human to switch from one to the other, so it make your story feel so very real...
Hunnique chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
WOW. Did you ever get everything right! Writing sex is not easy but you are very good at it and a godsend to my personal fantasies about Dean! Thanks:)
MelodicMisery chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
aw, i loved this story! it was so good! _ amazing!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
Great story!
L5472 chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
Oh my god, I loved this story! I was reading this yesterday but decided to stop and read it the next day so I would actually comprehend what was happening LOL (it was late at night!)

But damn...favourite parts, favourite parts..I truly and honestly have way too many. I think this story was written wonderfully! RAWRR XD

Hehe..if you were to revisit these two, i'd love it!
winchesterxgirl chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
the ending was perfect. but i do have to say that i'm sad its over. i love them together. and maybe you don't have to give them up. there's always a sequel.

i don't know. like five years later...

well. i loved it a lot. and the smut didn't hurt.
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
i loved it! damn! dean and all that hottness! (fans self)
hasiba chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
i loved this ending it was light and funny and we got one more tease from ha lol. can you please please write a one shot thing about her and bobby meeting and how they act with each other please.