Reviews for Oh My God!
aamlkb chapter 6 . 3/15
Holy shit!
Loved this :) you did a really good job and I like how it turned out :)
ambersnowflake chapter 6 . 1/16
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! SNAPE AND MCGONAGALLIDHEUSOWMEHD72T2G ¥82;*7#7%87_/7$¥2 (&}7\\》•.
HOLY MARY FUCK!
THUD
*Faint *
kei chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
love your draco he is sexy and slightly nuts
FeelingsInVitae chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
I don't know if your still seeing/reading the reviews for this story but if you are I just wanted to tell you it's awesome. I'm honestly kind of surprised that there aren't more people that favorites this story since I just want to make love to it. It is truly humorous and I think that Hermione might actually have this side to her-she's too smart not to. It really is a GREAT story. One of my favorites. Top three. OK maybe it's number one.
mika chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
your story is awfully similar to this one: s/6733544/1/Better-Than-Revenge

words are almost identical
Chameleon-Bookworm chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
I really liked this story, thank you for writing it! :)
heyambo chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
Can you do a sequel?
Please
k.wong27845 chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
Ok so at first this story was exactly the same as a one shot I had read so I figured that one of you guys copied the other. However I love the ending to ur as well as the addition to other characters. It was fantastic to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
So you don't give a flying duck? OMG, I about pissed myself. Yes, your story is not good...and not just the typos. You wrote this in such a way that it's hard to figure out who the Fuck (not duck) is saying and doing what. So...I'm not nagging about this looking like someone else's story, I'm nagging because it, frankly, sucks. It's too chaotic and squirrely to make any logical sense out of it. You do not write thoughts and ideas clearly.
LCB chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
So amazing. Thank you for writing and sharing b
LCB chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
Perfection.
LCB chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Oh wow.
LCB chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
Ahhhhh
LCB chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
More Draco and hermionie!