Reviews for The Girl from the Past
Kamratbambi chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is a different story than I use to read, but a good one. Gave me inspiration and more hope to someday in the "future" write a fanfiction on my on - so good was it - But did not like the Harry-Cho paring, but the rest of the story is nice :)
Chelle-Marie Mcgonagle chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow that was really good it would be cool if you did add more it is a wonderfull start to something great!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Adorable story. Very well done. I love Clara.
waterandmusic chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Love the story! The idea about a masked ball was great.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was great! I loved the pranks Clara pulled on the teachers. I loved when Fred and George where making fun of Harry for kissing Cho. I couldn't stop laughing! Great job!
Miss Black chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Wow! I really enjoyed this story! Perhaps a bit more detail about how much of a nuisance Clara was at first (when she was a 'ghost') would have been nice, so that her transformation into popular girl would have been kind of miraculous. Otherwise.. no complaints. I really hope to stumble upon another piece by you (sequel?
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
VERY NICE. LIKED THE ZORRO BIT(ZORRO IS SO SEXY)*SLAPS HERSELF*DID I JUST TYPE THAT? ALL THOSE ECLAIRS I HAD MUST BE GOING TO MY BRAIN. EITHER THAT OR THE WINDOW CLEANER , I LIKED YOUR MASKED BALL IDEA.
dulci chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
wow, i really like this story. it's interesting and really good. it's also so sweet at some parts. i love this story.
Bri and Aly Inc chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Good I not sure about the harry-cho thing but the ron-hermine is good
purplereader chapter 1 . 6/8/2004

RONLIKESHERMIONE!HERMIONELIKESRON!RONLIKES

HERMIONE!HERMIONELIKESRON!

I WANT TO GO ON FOR A WHOLE PAGE BUT MY HAND WILL GET TIRED!

That should show you how I feel about the matter.

(But the story doesn't nearly compare with Films About Ghosts.)

Purplereader
SmileySun-10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
OMG!I LOVE IT!Harry and Cho.
me chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
It is SUPED SUPER GOOD!
Loved it!
MrsNobody chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
That is really good. I like the Clara/George thing. Your story is really descriptive, that's partly why I like it!
Lapis Lazuli3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Cool story! Write more! More, I tell you, More!
Peak of Truimph chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
tht was quite good actually u shuld definately do another couple of chapters look 4ward to another read

Me gustaría tomar este tiempo de reflexión
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »