Reviews for Flying Blind
twilightteenager chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love the idea of a lesbian Alice/Bella story. It's really good so far.
greysfanhp chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I haven't checked if you wrote anything else for this story... but damn it's awesome, and even though I know you published this quite a while ago I wish you have (and if you haven't, I wish you still will)

About the Panic! At the Disco song... another damn. I've been listening to that song for about five years now and only now did my brain cells make the conection. And yes, you are totally right! It's screaming girl on girl, jajaja.

Well great job, I can imagine it perfectly and it is so in character (well, apart from the gay part but that only makes it funner ;)
Kaden-san chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
No no no. Please don't make this another Twilight canon FF where James in the ballet studio is the ultimate bad guy and Bella wakes up in the hospital. I think I'll puke.

You have a refreshingly unique style in writing this and a good start. Think of something original. An scene idea that if you work with you can mold into a story idea.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is definitely quite interesting and I'm interested in where you take it.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Good beginning !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
youhavenoidea chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Its so good. PLEASE KEEP GOING! i absolutely love this paring :D
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I LOVE that you made Alice a lesbian! :D:D:D:D:D And I wish you would continue with this story! Please please please!
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
love it lol and im amused by alice already being gay but hey thats cool thats why i chose to read the story you should update soon please please pretty please with alice on top?

kitty _
neverused chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
awesome story

hope u update
RinnX chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Really nice start. I would really love it if you ever decide to expand the storyline about the girls exploring a new relationship together.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
AH don't tell me you killed the story! It is such a great beginning! I hope you resurrect this story. Please! I would love to read more. Oh and who could read these books and not see Alice and Bella are perfect together!
doesn'tmatterwhatmynameis chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This is beautiful! You should definitely, definitely continue this.
1name2goes3here4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
u have 2 update soon. i'm dying 2 read the next ch.
Liz chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG! I loved this story...i think you should totally keep going with it...I mean when i started reading the book i kinda had a crush on the character alice(yay, gay alice!) and wondered what it would be like if bella had fallen in love with her instead of edward.

This has to be the best fanfic i've read so far. :)
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Cool story, I really like the beginning; Alice's looking at the future was a nice touch too. Ignore whatever people say about 'making Alice gay' - it's called FANFIC for a reason after all. And I've read some more unbelievable things on this site by far.

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon.