Reviews for Monthly Mishaps
Maniac Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Okay. That's just great. I love how the ideas I think but could never right about these typical things come out so well with you. XD That was fun to read. It really was.
kattylin chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
hahaha ohmygod hahahha LOL love it!XD
suka uchiha chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
good story.

update soon!
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AS IF we could be THAT evil!

NejiTenfanforever chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This story had me laughing all throughout it!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
nice and a little funny
inujenzy chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
haha this fic sweet me mein lol kool story
SoFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
hey julia! three oneshots in one day, huh? you are on a rol! (rollin wit da homies)

so i thought this story was cool, and it's okay that it's weird because it just works, like life is weird but it works, ya know? and i love the title of the story, it just flows (haha no pun intended)(and yeah, "no pun intended" is really nerdy to say) and fits in with the plot and that terrible thing that just MUST go on in all our lives :( for girls, i mean! but i liked how you turned something that people considered bad into something good(sasusaku!)

and it made me laugh how naruto and sasuke have to hide from their women, and have it highlighted on their calendar the times when their MONTHLY MISHAPS happen! and ino did sound really scary, if i were naruto i would hide too!

but sasuke just can't resist his woman, even during the worst of times, he has to stick with her! and that's why you make them so cute together!
broken-luv chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

This is amazing. Seriously.

Gogo Sakura!~ X3

frumpyrox chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aww, this was really, dare i say it, snarky. i dnt really kno the definition of the word, but it sounds like it fits. so ya, it fits. in othr words, i luvd it. but u already knew tht, since, well, i always do. sigh.

happy unbirthday

souhoku chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Haha...‘why oh why didn’t I get together with Hinata?’ LOLZ. This made me laugh:P I love NaruHina although I like NaruIno too! :P
shierysh chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

Poor Naruto and Sasuke!

Bless them. Haha.

Time-of-the-month buddy xD

Really good, really liked it! -
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
lol. I feel bad for Naruto's walet. If Ino is a shopoholic regularly, imagin her with 'her monthly visiter' poor thing. lol. and Sakura went hormone crazy. lol. it was GREAT! i really liked it!
Xanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Okay, I just spewed a mouthful of fruit punch on my desktop. The second I saw Ino as Naruto's girlfriend, it happened. The pairing is quite lovely, it's very fun, but I was surprised.

Anyhoo, the calendar idea and the buddies thing is really funny.
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Lol. Love it! It's so funny!