Reviews for Twisted Fate
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Loved the story but I couldn't handle all the mood swings Oliva was having, I couldn't believe Elliot didn't go off on her more, or how many times Casey got angry at him KNOWING Olivia was bipolar. Thanks for posting.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
GREAT LOVE IT!
Angelstarshimmer chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
Aww such a good story. Are there gonna be more chapters if so I hope Liv and El can patch things up Cause I love the paring of EO!
Bia Benson chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
I freaking love that! It was AMAZING! Very good job :))
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 22 . 5/20/2009
wow. I thought that this story was awesome, i would love to read a sequel on this story! Great story! ADDING IT TO MY FAVORITES!
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
How cute! Great job!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
Brilliant! Well done. :D
LittleMissBensonBaby chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
That was great you did an amazing job!

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY i wasnt online last night:(
cheerleader2006 chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
I hope you feel better! This was a good ending to a good story! :)
Lissical chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
That was a sweet ending. :) Great story. I hope you write another one soon and feel better!
LadyWriter29 chapter 22 . 4/2/2009
That was a terrific ending. Amazing. You did such a great job. Thanks for sharing the gift of that story.
Iwannahamberger2 chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
aw nice
Iwannahamberger2 chapter 21 . 3/26/2009
Aw so sweet. very nice
NoLove-wo-EO chapter 21 . 3/26/2009
Loved it! Oh and i think that they should def. learn sign language! And if they do teach jack sign then he is Deaf not deaf because Deaf means that the individual is hard or hearing or deaf and nows sign and deaf means hard of hearing but doesn't know sign. Something we learned in my ASL class!
TheGoddessPixie chapter 20 . 3/26/2009
Aw... the babies just have to be ok. I need me some E/O love, I need it so much you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Please continue... PLEASE.