Reviews for Behind That Mask
Rachael Rothman chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
Aw...No kiss? But still, this story is a little confusing. No offence, I'm just giving a review. But other than that, the story line was good. Thanks for the story :D
Kairy no Koore chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
** aw that was so romantic! so I loved it! I hope you write another Neji-Ino! I love this couple

By the way...if my english because it is not my own lenguage x_xUu so my apologys for it! xD

*-* Nice work!
Kingkakashi chapter 15 . 9/26/2008
A good ending to a good story. Congratulations on finishing it. I have no idea when I'm going to finish my own story?(lol) It won't be for awhile, that's for sure. If you want some ideas for a new story, just let me know I have a few. Keep up the great work.
Kingkakashi chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
A good chapter with a very exciting fight scene. One of the best ones I've read with Ino at the forefront or main catalyst of the fight. Thanks for the shout out on my story. I didn't mean to scare you, it was a pretty dull butter knife anyway.(lol) Keep up the great work.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
that was wonderful! i loved it!
Kairy no Koore chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
OMG this fic is so amazing *-* I love the InoNeji **

Please keep at it!
Kingkakashi chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
A good chapter. The dialogue and overall structure of it was better, and made it much easier to read. I'm curious, It seems the story is coming to an end and I was just wondering how many more chapters you envision doing?
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Kingkakashi chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
A good chapter, but a bit hard to read at times. If you seperate the dialogue from the paragraph's it's a lot easier for the reader to understand everything.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
I agree. the dialogue was confusing. But i still loved it!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
ooh! Sai is in a coma? Why? This chapter was awesome! cant wait til the end!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I VOTES NEJI! YAY NEJI! NEJI 4 TEH WIN! Neji is the most awesomest nin eva! YEA!1
ancient midnight chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
LOL! You are good, you had me going, and your comments aren't bad either, update soon though, kay?
Gaahina chan chapter 10 . 8/26/2008
this is... amazing. yeah I hope you update soon. Nice work.
Kingkakashi chapter 10 . 8/25/2008
So Neji won, that's disappointing. Personally I think he and Sasuke make a better pairing. Nothing more sweet than two emo pricks in love, but oh well. A good chapter, we got to see what a bastard Sasuke truly is. I hope Ino is the one to kill him. If for nothing else to gain revenge for her parents murder.