Reviews for Storybook Disease
jpdt19 chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
I just wanted to say, i'm so shocked this hasn't got any more than 20 reviews. It's a crime!

Beautiful, really Beautiful!
Albert chapter 10 . 5/28/2004
I really liked this, except for one thing. No way in Hell was Snyder a good person who liked students. I think you meant Flutie, assuming he was never eaten by the pack. Aside from that, great job.
Korilian chapter 9 . 12/22/2002
For the record, I think your writing is bloody amazing! I haven't checked all the stories yet and I prefer BtvS anyway, but so far they've all been solid hits! You do need to work on your sumaries though. Its the first thing that atracts readers and trust me, this stuff deserves to be read. :)
Securitron chapter 10 . 11/21/2001
Great ending! :)
Igor the Great chapter 10 . 11/19/2001
An extremely enjoyable read. It is slightly cliched, but the quality of the writting more than compensates for it. If this were turned into a series. I for one would not complain. Keep up the good work. -Igor the Great-
Furious George chapter 10 . 11/18/2001
Lint. An outstanding ending. I would love to see a sequel to this wonderful fic. Excellent work!
lwbush chapter 10 . 11/18/2001
Bravo! A happy ending to a dark story, and a believable one, at that. Takes a masterful writer to pull that off, Lint, but I knew you could. I wish I'd had the time to review every chapter, but suffice it to say, I didn't find a single mis-step along the way. I await your next work, since I know with you as the writer, it will never disappoint.
DaBear chapter 10 . 11/17/2001
Great finish to another great story man.
Securitron chapter 9 . 11/16/2001
Hey cool story! I like seeing a stronger Xander. Keep it up! ;)
Furious George chapter 9 . 11/16/2001
Another amazing part Lint. This story has a little bit of everything in it: Angst, Romance, Action. I simply loved the part where Buffy told Lothos that Xander was more than he seems. I just wish the people on the show knew that about him. Anyways, keep up the great work.
Amelia chapter 7 . 11/14/2001
Good story more please :)
DaBear chapter 7 . 11/14/2001
Keeps getting better and better. Really liking the story and the interaction between B/X and having Lothos as the Big Bad will prove interesting. Keep it coming and I'll keep reading
Furious George chapter 7 . 11/14/2001
Lint. Two more very solid chapters. I'm enjoying how you're building the relationship of Xander and Buffy slowly and not trying to thrust it onto the readers like so many other ship writers do. It was also nice to see Willow and Buffy interact, not only does it fit with the premise of actual show, it give you the writer an opportunity to show your audience how different this Willow and Buffy are from the ones everyone else is used to. Once again I am humbled by your ability to produce such quality work and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Ozmandayus chapter 7 . 11/14/2001
I cannot get enough of this series. I love it. This is one of the best AU universes I have ever read. Please write faster:) Great job all the way around. I can't wait to read. more.
Furious George chapter 5 . 11/12/2001
Holy S#! Lint, I just reviewed the last chapter about 12 hours ago and already you've got another one out? I'm in awe of your ability to produce such quality work at such a fast pace. Oh and I can't wait to see the Scoobies go up against Lothos.